• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❝ looking for fire emblem: three houses (mxm & fxf, canon/oc, canon/canon) — open! ❞

mindheist

your vibes, m’lord
mindheist's fe3h search​

『 STATUS: OPEN 』
» INTRODUCTION |
Hello! It's been awhile since I've done any fandom rps but after finishing all of the Golden Deer route and almost all of the Blue Lions for Fire Emblem: Three Houses, I have come to realized that I have become incredibly attached to these kiddos. Currently I'm looking for either canon/oc or canon/canon and am open to doubling, so if you read through this and feel like we'd match at partners then by all means, please PM me!

» ABOUT ME |
  • I'm 22 and my timezone is CST
  • My average post length is 2-7 paragraphs, and I respond 1-3 times a week depending on schedules and our pace.
  • I'm very talkative and would love to brainstorm/plan with you on Discord, though on RPN is also fine!
  • mxm is my main but I'm open to fxf!
  • I'm open to doubling, tripling, and/or creating a small cast of characters

» PARTNER PREFERENCES |
  • 18+ in age
  • Able to write 2 well-written paragraphs minimum. No novella needed, but be at least semi-literate!
  • Able to respond at least once a week
  • Attentive to details and characterization
  • Active in planning, suggesting ideas, and moving the plot along! A partner who only responds with "sure" and "sounds good" is no fun.
  • Fun ooc talk is a Big Bonus! I always been more motivated when I can easily converse with my partner whether it's about the rp or anything else

» CHARACTERS |
  • Characters I'm Looking For: Claude*** (please, I'm begging), Dimitri
  • Characters I Can Play: Male!Byleth, Sylvain, Ashe, Felix, Dorothea, Mercedes, Hilda, ask me about others!
  • Preferred Canon Pairings: Dimitri x Sylvain, Claude x Sylvain
  • Note: I do fxf mostly when doubling (if my partner prefers) but am flexible with the canon pairing!

» WORD BANK | bold means craving & * means potential plot idea
  • high fantasy (alternate)* — canon setting — gods*deities*reincarnation*revival after death*soulmatesmagic academyworld-building — adventure action — supernatural horror — futuristic neon cities — rebellions — cyberpunk — androids — university au — rival frats — enemies-to-loversfrenemiesslow-burn — accidental demon summoning — detective partners — murder mystery — disappearances — ex-boyfriend-is-new-roommate — guardian angel* — fake dating — fake marriage* — rival-actors-now-costars — feel free to suggest anything else!

If you're interested then let me know your preferences and ideas, and we can start discussing from there! Thanks for reading, and looking forward to talking with you soon!
code by @Nano

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back