• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Final Fantasy XV and Dragon Prince!

TheSaltiestPotato

Hey all! Right now I've got two main cravings, so I'll go ahead and dive in so we can get to the part you're looking for!

I'm Darcy, 21+ and I've been roleplaying for too many years to count. Considering my age I would prefer my partners be 18+ at minimum. I just don't feel comfortable writing with minors.

Currently I'm leaning towards Canon/OC as a preference, but I'd be more than happy to discuss Canon/Canon if we're doubling, though! I'm not really looking for OC/OC at the moment, but if you come at me with an interesting plot and character sheet I might be willing! Worst thing I can do is say no, but I'd still be happy to discuss the series for fun.

At the moment I'm working from home, but I also have a lot to do around my home and three needy animals to take care of, so my time is a bit here and there. I would say to expect at least three replies a week at minimum so long as I'm not getting too busy with things. I'm more than happy with whatever time frame you have. If you're going to be longer than two weeks, though, I prefer an update here or there just to know you aren't losing interest or what we can do to improve if that's the case. I'm pretty relaxed about that, as well as length and grammar/spelling. Just put in some effort and I'll be fine. We all make mistakes. I just ask for no one-liners because it leaves me with little to work with.

I'm understanding of any and all triggers, and I ask my partners to treat me with the same respect. I don't have too many at all, but we can discuss what is/isn't comfortable in PMs when we get ready to start. And with that said, I typically prefer writing either in PMs here, or on discord. If you prefer e-mail I can make do with that as well. I'm not interested in writing through threads, sorry!

Now for the fandoms. Right now I'm mostly looking for Final Fantasy XV and the Dragon Prince. I know both seem to be tall orders anymore since they don't seem to have as large a fan base, but I'm willing to give my first born for either of these at the moment. I'm craving Canon/OC for it mostly, and I absolutely adore doubling. Come at me with your OCs and your favorites and gush all you want! I'm more than happy to try my hand at any of the adult characters from either series as long as you're willing to do the same. I only ever write the characters under 18 as potential side characters and never the focus. Being over 18 I'm just not comfortable writing underage characters as main figures in my roleplay. I will write any character of age as a main character though!

I'm incredibly indulgent in roleplays like these and I love having a good time with my partner, so feel free to come at me with all of your favorite ideas and tropes!

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back