• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for female partner(s)

What is your Favorite Genre?

• Fantasy (modern)- Mages and monsters in highschools... yay?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasy (medieval)- Dragons and knights and wizards oh my!

• Sci-Fi (mecha)- GIANT ROBOTS!!!!!!

• Sci-Fi (Fantasy)- Magic and lasers? How about laser that shoot magic! Hell yeah!

• Horror (thriller)- for when you want your heart to stop when nothing happens

• Horror (slasher)- Blood can make grown men scream too!

• Sci-Fi (horror)- Aliens + humans = someone is freakin dieing!!!!

• Steampunk- Gears, cogs, and fancy outfits? yes, yes, and yes!

• Total voters
If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to work out a Steampunk Dystopian plot with you. I've been itching to put a new Steampunk character into use.

I wonder if you have enough partners? I just totally skipped to the end and asked.. If you have enough for your attention at the moment or you are done accepting?

What ideas are open? I'm still trying to read up. If you could tell me that would be great so I don't chose something that you have already struck up with other people.

Anyth8ng you see on the list is open regardless if someone is doing a similar story withbme or not im not picky lol

*bump* he he this thread is probably turning into the sore thumb by now lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyy!!

First off, I wanted to tell you that I appreciate all of the hard work that was put into your first post! It's amazingly specific and well organized which is why it drew me in the first time!

Second of all, I am very interested in the five listed below but I am so indecisive at times hehe. 

1. Royalty/Noble x peasant class (servants, villagers, thieves etc.)*

2. A western plot

3. Circumstantial Incident*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back