• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for female partner(s)

What is your Favorite Genre?

• Fantasy (modern)- Mages and monsters in highschools... yay?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasy (medieval)- Dragons and knights and wizards oh my!

• Sci-Fi (mecha)- GIANT ROBOTS!!!!!!

• Sci-Fi (Fantasy)- Magic and lasers? How about laser that shoot magic! Hell yeah!

• Horror (thriller)- for when you want your heart to stop when nothing happens

• Horror (slasher)- Blood can make grown men scream too!

• Sci-Fi (horror)- Aliens + humans = someone is freakin dieing!!!!

• Steampunk- Gears, cogs, and fancy outfits? yes, yes, and yes!

• Total voters
Hiya! Im interested in roe playing the OutcastxPopular Student idea with them attending a magic school? I hope you're still looking, and if you want too can PM me and we can talk about a plot.

i usualyl try to get at least a paragraph in, but i definately write more than two sentences, the actual length or what i write depends on whether i'm replying on my phone or on the computer, and whether the instance doesn't call for major description or event just light progression on to the next big thing, but i try my best to avoid putting out small stuff

Mine honestly depends on if I like the roleplay or not. I can write a lot, if I like it c:

I'd love to roleplay with you, if you're still looking for partners.

Hello there, your 1x1 recruitment page peeked my interest. If you're still looking for a role-play partner, feel free to send me a PM soon (I'm not new to RPing but new to this site) so my 24 hour limit will be up soon. :)

I just signed up, but if you're fine with that, here are the plots I'm most interested in (and I'm very interested! :P ):

1. Childhood Friends

2. Royalty/Noble x peasant class

3. Fate

I can't PM yet, but if you're not overwhelmed by now I'm down for Fantasy Race / Supernatural x Human.

But you would have to PM me. Sorry x.x

Would you be up for a somewhat dark/gritty modern fantasy/urban fantasy plot? I'm afraid I'm not very big into romance, though if it naturally develops throughout the plot instead of being predetermined, I don't have an issue with it. As for a pairing/character combination, I would say human/supernatural or human/fantasy race could be interesting, as long as the non-human isn't too OP.

DikkeVetteVlinder said:
Would you be up for a somewhat dark/gritty modern fantasy/urban fantasy plot? I'm afraid I'm not very big into romance, though if it naturally develops throughout the plot instead of being predetermined, I don't have an issue with it. As for a pairing/character combination, I would say human/supernatural or human/fantasy race could be interesting, as long as the non-human isn't too OP.
Certainly sounds like an interesting idea dont think id openly be against it you got a particular plot of somekind in mind?

A few ones, actually.

- I find the idea of exploring what would happen if two species openly lived together interesting. For example; imagine, say, werewolves lived among humans. The rough majority does their best to live normal lives, but incidents still happen. And people are scared. You don't recognize one until he/she's changed, so there would be quite some paranoia and subdued fear among not just humans, but werewolves as well. The rp could start at a point where things are really starting to reach a boiling point (aggressive acts between both groups, people getting more and more defensive) with the two main characters getting caught in the middle, perhaps because they made the simple mistake of giving the other person the benefit of the doubt.

- Another idea is having the supernatural/fantasy character be on the run, from people who have figured out what they are. They now try to blend in in a normal area for a while, get acquainted with the human characters, perhaps through being roommates, but soon the past catches up, and the human wants to help the supernatural/fantasy one to find a way out of this mess. In this scenario the antagonists would likely be part of something bigger, to make sure it won't be easy to get past them.

- Or perhaps the human character gets stranded on what seems to be a deserted location (shipwrecked, aiplane accident; could be anything) until he or she finds out that he or she certainly isn't alone, and that the place's inhabitants are not human. I also think it could be interesting if they're not tribal like one might expect, but actually very up to date and advanced, using all sorts of smart measures to generally keep their existence a secret.

Some tension could be added if they want to eliminate the human character in some way, but the supernatural/fantasy character tries to prevent this.

Anything you find interesting?

No problems, take your time. Feel free to come up with additional stuff as well, these are just rough outlines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back