• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for female partner(s)

What is your Favorite Genre?

• Fantasy (modern)- Mages and monsters in highschools... yay?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasy (medieval)- Dragons and knights and wizards oh my!

• Sci-Fi (mecha)- GIANT ROBOTS!!!!!!

• Sci-Fi (Fantasy)- Magic and lasers? How about laser that shoot magic! Hell yeah!

• Horror (thriller)- for when you want your heart to stop when nothing happens

• Horror (slasher)- Blood can make grown men scream too!

• Sci-Fi (horror)- Aliens + humans = someone is freakin dieing!!!!

• Steampunk- Gears, cogs, and fancy outfits? yes, yes, and yes!

• Total voters
You have...Symphonia, Vesperia, and Abyss on your list of fandoms....

You are the ONLY other person I have EVER seen with those listed. I think I actually took them out of my 1x1 list because NO ONE seems to know what they are, much less played them.

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]You have...Symphonia, Vesperia, and Abyss on your list of fandoms....
You are the ONLY other person I have EVER seen with those listed. I think I actually took them out of my 1x1 list because NO ONE seems to know what they are, much less played them.

[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah beat the first symphonia, played most of the way through abyss and vespyria loved them immensely

TorvusVulpes said:
Lol yeah beat the first symphonia, played most of the way through abyss and vespyria loved them immensely
Its a rare thing! I've played them all, and I think I've been apart of ONE Symphonia RP - and that was 9 or so years ago...

Lol

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]Its a rare thing! I've played them all, and I think I've been apart of ONE Symphonia RP - and that was 9 or so years ago...

[/QUOTE]
Lol where have you been all my life? Lol yeah ive only ever done one tales of style story and it was with my ex before me and her broke up xD and she didnt know anything about the tales of world outside of what she saw in the symphonia OVA anime which made me a bit mad because it got certain big details wrong fron the game

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]I think perhaps we should plot! xD

[/QUOTE]
Mmm i like the idea drop me a pm and we can get started

Hnnnng.

So many interesting ideas.

I do like the opening with the wounded vagrant and shop keeper. Would you count that as fantasy?

[QUOTE="Urban Panini]Hnnnng.
So many interesting ideas.

I do like the opening with the wounded vagrant and shop keeper. Would you count that as fantasy?

[/QUOTE]
In truth i would count that as fantasy easily because i think that one was in a fantasy setting in my mind when i wrote it i just hadnt placed a genre to them lol

-bump- im deviating new plot starters soon to add to my list so those who read this be sure to check back every once in a while in case something that catches yer interest comes into play

Hey, if you're still looking I'm interested

Supernatural x Human

Royalty/Noble x peasant class (servants, villagers, thieves etc.) *

Fantasy Race x Human

Fantasy Race x Fantasy Race

Outcast/ estranged student x popular student *

Who me? Have we RPed before O.o I honestly can't remember hehe

and nah, I forgot to delete them from when i was copying and pasting haha I have no favorite, I like them all

Yeah we tried a humanx demon rp way back it was turning out pretty well but i dont think you had the time to work on it so you dropped itXD anyways in fact yer thread was what gave me the idea for having supernaturalxhuman on my list lol

Oh damn damn did you change your name? Gosh xD Yeah, life got hectic and if I dipped with no warning, so sorry xD I have a slight bad habit of forgetting to let people know life is hitting me with a hammer the size of the universe haha

Nah i didnt change my name, just we dodnt get much in it and you did let me know that you didnt have time for it xD which we could cross a couple of pairings together if youd like

....jeez I have a bad memory....but yea sure haha I'm up for whatever, I'm just super bored a lot now in school with occasional moments of stress and panicking haha

Lol thats fine ill be sure to not bore yah hun xD well im thinking of crossing the supernaturalxhuman and royaltyxpeasant class together

Haha okay and sure! Do you have any ideas for that? I might have a couple annnnnndddd we can switch to PM if you want so we aren't spamming peoples notifications haha

Wilted said:
I really like these ideas, and would love to roleplay with you!
Bullied Student x Bully

Investigator X Client

Childhood Friends*

Star-crossed lovers
Hmmm alrighty drop me a pm and we can discuss it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back