• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Fantasy/Sci-Fi Partners!

Yaltear

Out of town, so inactive.
Hey everyone! I'm new to the site, but not new to forum roleplaying. I wanted to jump right into things and start searching for a few partners to help get me settled in. I'm not super specific or picky in terms of partners, but I do have a few requests. I would just like a partner that can write 3+ paragraphs a reply. I tend to average a little more than that, so something about my length in response it what I'd like.

Another thing that I'd like is for my partner to be okay with including romance to some degree. Obviously it doesn't have to be a driving force in an RP that's more focused on action/adventure elements, but having it in there is another layer to character development.

Other than that, I'll leave it open. Somethings might be specified later, but that's on a case to case basis. So, just message me regarding any ideas or cravings you might have, since I currently don't have anything in mind as of now.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back