• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Fantasy RP Partners~ (Closed for now)

KuraiKarasu

Unlucky Member
Hey there! So, it's been a long time since I've RPed, but I used to do it a lot before. I have several characters developed beforehand, and I don't mind developing new ones for new RPs. I enjoy both modern and medieval fantasy, as well as anything atypical. The less predictable the better!

My characters typically end up having very dark pasts and I enjoy exploring dark themes, even going as far as having horrible tragic endings to RPs. Please be prepared for this. I try not to be too explicit, but sometimes I do describe wounds and gore in detail. I will never go into detail for things of sexual nature, though once again, I am willing to write about it vaguely or touch on it.

I am a very active RPer, and usually need a reply once a day to remain interested. I like it most when there are 2-3 replies a day to the RP, though I definitely understand if you're too busy for that. I usually try to match my partner in length, but I am prone to writing big responses (typically spanning several paragraphs) unless we're doing an interaction heavy bit. I don't like short replies. I want to see and feel things from your character's point of view as well. I typically want at least a paragraph so that I can respond properly.

Finally, I adore the concept of magic. It doesn't need to be typical. It doesn't need to be Harry Potter type witches and wizards and whatnot. I love exploring other people's lore, so if you have ideas, throw them at me. I love world building. I prefer playing male characters, so I enjoy MxM or MxF RPs most. I am willing to do FxF but be warned, I am a bit more awkward playing a female characters. I have both dominant and submissive/passive male characters, so I don't think it'd be too hard for me to find a character suitable to match yours, and I am willing to flesh out and develop new characters if necessary.

If you'd like an example of my writing style:

Kings

This is the latest RP I've started with a close friend. I am the text in purple! I would prefer to RP on google docs since it's easy for me to reply there on my tablet or with mobile, but I am willing to RP here on site as well. If you've read all this, please state your favourite colour somewhere in your post. I do believe that covers everything~ Thank you!

Hello! I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you. I don't know how active I'll be able to be (college student), but I have a pretty strict schedule with myself so that I'm free around this time every night. Also about response length: I have more experience doing short-medium responses but I'm trying to reach out there and get more experience writing longer replies.

I don't really have a favorite color, but I do like my purples and pinks.

@DanDanDan

Sounds good~ Around once a day at least is fine with me and I'm fine if you want to do shorter replies or are less active. School can be pretty rough, and I'm a uni student myself who should honestly be studying for finals but ehh... RPs help me relax.

Did you have anything in mind? Would you like to continue this through PM or do you want to flesh something out here?

@KuraiKarasu -- Good afternoon. My name is Ash, I'm 24 and have been RPing for a good 12 years, taking a couple years hiatus once life got the best of me. My need for RPing as a creative outlet has grown strong, so I'm back to fulfill that need. I'm looking for a more long term partner focused more on plotting and character development rather than a single plot. I am an Assistant Manager of a restaurant and am currently finishing my degree. That being said, I don't have an extreme amount of free time and may not be available to reply as often as you'd like. However, I do believe that, given the personality you've expressed throughout your post, we would make a good pair.

If my busy schedule hasn't scared you away, please feel free to reply. :)

Have a lovely day~

@AshCookie32

Busy schedules don't scare me away at all c: I'm in university myself so I too sometimes have trouble replying as often as I'd like, so I completely understand if you have trouble replying for a few days at a time if need be! I just made sure to mention that I need active partners because most days, I tend to do at least 2-3 replies a day (once a day is fine as well seriously, I just need some consistency).

Shall we discuss the rest through PM? c: I'd love to have a few more long term partners.

Hello~

Just popping in to let you know that I am quite interested in doing a roleplay with you. I can play both genders fluently and am comfortable with most genres of roleplay as long as they stray away from slice-of-life (I need something to spice up the rp and make it different than real-life, ya know?). The genres I do enjoy the most though are fantasy and sci-fi, especially if it's a mix of both. So, ah, hit me up if you're interested too and we can plot-plan together?

-SilverNova

Users who are viewing this thread

Back