• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Fantasy RP |Let's go out on adventure!

Baskheer

Hello, everyone!
New to the site, not new at all to RPing!

I'm looking for long-term partners who are interested in playing primarily in a fantasy setting. You know, going out on adventures, fighting monsters, camping out in spooky forests, maybe throw some world-building in there and all that good stuff.

I'm specially interested in creating a story with someone who contributes to the plot. I find it's way more entertaining for both sides.

Romance:
Although I'm not looking for this to be the main focus of our RP, I do enjoy it.
I can do MxM, FxF, and MxF tho I must admit I'm less experienced in the latter, haha~
But seriously, anything goes for me as long as our characters have chemistry and a believable development towards romantic affection.

I don't like instant romance and I'm a sucker for slow-burns.
I'm also all in for platonic relationships because friendship is the best ship

Important stuff:
• Only 18+ partners, please.
I'm in my late 20's and RPing with minors makes me uncomfortable, sorry!

• Not interested in fandoms right now.

•I prefer to RP via PMs

• I'm a working adult, so please keep in mind I'll only be able to reply once a day, at most.
Also, it's ok if you can only reply a few times a week. Life happens and I understand 100%

• Please let me know if our RP isn't working for you! I completely understand and I prefer honesty over being ghosted.

• English is not my mother language and I'm a bit rusty in terms of RPing, so my replies might not be super spectacular at first, but I'll do my best!

I currently have 3 characters available. You can view them >HERE< and let me know which one picks your interest

These are REALLY basic ideas we can use as a starting point to develop a more intricate plot together:

•Y/C and mine team up to go after a mysterious witch/demon/fiend who has been kidnapping townsfolk and is believed to hide in a forest/abandoned ruins somewhere and the king has put up a great reward for their head.

•We are both captured by bandits and we work together to defeat them and scape. We get out only to realize we're in the middle of a dangerous town/forest/mountain and we have to find our way to civilization.

•We meet each other in a cave/ghost town/abandoned cabin while seeking refuge from a storm and go on from there.

I'm super friendly and always happy to brainstorm some ideas, so if you're interested, comment or PM me! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back