• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandoms

Hey ^.^ So, there's one fandom I've wanted to do for a while, and you're probably not familiar with it, but I thought maybe you'd be willing to do a crossover or something :xFsmile: If not that's fine too, we can just do regular fandom stuff too. The fandom is Hyperdimension Neptunia - You can ask me in PM if you need more information.

Fandoms I am not a part of, nor do I know much of anything about, but have at least a basic knowledge of the setting and (Some) characters. Please note that since I am not familiar with them, I will not play characters from these universes, but I am willing to send characters from other universes to them.

Final Fantasy
Dangan Ronpa
Yugioh (Original/GX)
Touhou

Fandoms I have watched/played before, and know a fair amount of.

Soul Eater
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Overwatch (D.Va specifically, the rest I'm 'Eh' about RPing)
Super Smash Bros (Fitting with the crossover theme :xFtongue:)
Undertale

The fandom I follow religiously, almost to obsession. If you decide to go here, please tread lightly - It's easy to get on my bad side concerning this series, especially when talking about other fans, and I would rather not subject you to that.

Legend of Zelda

Hey, there I'm new here and have plenty of rp experience under my belt. I've been dying for some fandom themed rps, with canon characters. I prefer canon x canon, and in some cases I can do canon x OC. Furthermore, I do het, yuri, and sometimes yaoi. I absolutely love crossover and crack parings too.

Here is all the series I am familiar with:

Animes/Manga:

Death Note AU (I have a plot~)

Senran Kagura

Bleach

Naruto

Fairy Tale

Kampfer

Fate/Type-Moon series

One Piece

Soul Eater

Zombie Powder

Dangan Ronpa

Medaka Box

Yugioh (Original/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V)

Princess Resurrection

Pokemon Adventures (The Manga)

Digimon

Panty and Stocking

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Hellsing

Shingeki no Kyojin

Akame ga Kill!

Kill la Kill!

Touho (wasn't sure where to put this one)

Video Games:

Overwatch: (Craving some MercyMaker. Will love you forever for this)

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Fire Emblem

Bayonetta (1+2)

Legend of Zelda (play a bunch of them)

Skull Girls

Super Smash Bros

Undertale

Final Fantasy

Persona

SMT

Paper Mario (Rest in pieces my beloved series ;~ ;)

Western:

X-Men

Marvel

DC

RWBY

Steven Universe

Adventure Time!

Gravity Falls

Star vs The Forces of Evil

If you don't see one on here feel free to ask, maybe I forgot to put it up like a big dummy
I'd be interested in a YGO RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back