• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandoms

yinyang64

Hey, there I'm new here and have plenty of rp experience under my belt. I've been dying for some fandom themed rps, with canon characters. I prefer canon x canon. Furthermore, I do het, yuri, and sometimes yaoi. I absolutely love crossover and crack parings too. PM me or add me on discord: xxͤdͯrͭfͬoͣuͭrͪtͥeͨnͨxx#9311 Dicsord is preferred for rping.

Top Cravings are some good Kylo x Rey

Here is all the series I am familiar with:

Animes/Manga:

Death Note

Senran Kagura

Bleach

Naruto

Kampfer

Fate/Type-Moon series (Dying to do anything from Grand Order)

Dangan Ronpa

Medaka Box

Yugioh (Original/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V)

Princess Resurrection

Pokemon Adventures (The Manga)

Digimon

Panty and Stocking

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Akame ga Kill!

Kill la Kill!

Video Games:

Pokémon (Craving Sun/Moon)

Overwatch

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Fire Emblem

Bayonetta (1+2)

Legend of Zelda (played a bunch of them)

Skull Girls (Will love you for Valentine x Double or Valentine x Parasol or Filia x Fukua. Hell I'll take anything)

Super Smash Bros

Super Mario (On that Odyssey hype)

Persona (3+4)

SMT

Western:

RWBY (Looking for Freezerburn. Yang x Weiss)

Steven Universe

Adventure Time!

Gravity Falls

Star vs The Forces of Evil

South Park (Got a few ideas)

Star Wars

If you don't see one on here feel free to ask, maybe I forgot to put it up like a big dummy

Last edited:
I'm interested in the following:

Bleach

Attack on Titan

Final Fantasy

Persona

Rwby

I typically do canon x oc, male x female, but I will gladly double as whomever you like, for whatever gender pairing you want for your own romantic interest.

I could do Attack on Titan and RWBY. Nothing quite gets me going like giant, cannibalistic, naked, genitaless men and four teens dressed in tight clothing fighting black monsters

Hey there! :3 I'm interested in a Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Super Smash Bros, LOZ, X-Men, Marvel, RWBY, or Avatar:TLA or LOK 1x1! Haha

I can't pm yet, so if you could pm me that'd be wonderful! ;D

Hey @yinyang64 I could easily do Naruto, Digimon or Zelda.

Others I could potentially do with you are: Kill la Kill, Madoka Magika, Hellsing, SnK, Smash Bros, Paper Mario, and Fire Emblem. ^^

Hi there! Are you still looking? And are you looking for male or female characters to play or double up with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back