• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandom Rp Partner

Crap everything is so different....
Hi. I just joined RP Nation again after being off of it for a long ass time. Actually I haven't really rped with anyone other than my friends for a while so I'm fairly rusty at this xP
(Also trying to get that stupid 10+ post rule out of the way).

Ummm..... This really isn't for any specific RP. I don't know if people still do this but *old grandma voice* Back in my day! People just posted a list of the fandoms they would RP for so here's mine! I also mainly only RP OCs but if it's a Romance RP then I can write for a canon character. I don't know if this is a widely done thing but when I RP romance with my friends we'd always write out two responses: One response from our OC's POV and the second response from the POV of the romantic interest of whoever we're RPing with.
Don't really know if that makes any sense but that's about the best way I can describe it.
But don't worry! I also RP NON-Romance so if you're not into that then that's fine.
Anyways! Sorry for the ramble, here's my list of fandoms I'll rp for!

Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit (the movies because though I have read the books I am not as familiar with them)
Doctor Who (I'm not completely caught up with the show so mostly from Nine through Eleven's era)
Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts (Read all of the books and seen all of the movies so there's no issue there)
Sherlock (BBC)
Supernatural
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV show since I haven't read all of the comics yet)
Firefly

Those are kind of the main ones (I'm sure I'll think of more later).
I can RP either original plot in those universes, AUs, crossovers (in fact I LOVE crossovers!), or just OC insert into the canon.
As far as OCs go... as long as they're not an utter 'Everybody loves me, I can do no wrong, I make no mistakes' blah blah blah blah, then I really don't care how you write your OC or how you manipulate the canon so they can fit the story. I RP for fun and to have an escape to go to.
I also only RP 1x1 because it's a lot easier to manage.
Sorry for the long post and sorry if this all seems really dated since I have no idea how the RP community has changed since I was last involved xP

Awesome!

Which era are you into?
Well I've really only ever RPed in an era that was separate from the main Universe, so like it takes place in Hogwarts but we aren't running into The Golden Trio.
But I could give a shot at any era: Marauders, Golden Trio, or their kids.

Well I've really only ever RPed in an era that was separate from the main Universe, so like it takes place in Hogwarts but we aren't running into The Golden Trio.
But I could give a shot at any era: Marauders, Golden Trio, or their kids.
Ok awesome I've been into the Marauders latley...
I can play anyone from cannon, can you play either remus or Sirius for my oc?

Ok awesome I've been into the Marauders latley...
I can play anyone from cannon, can you play either remus or Sirius for my oc?

Hmm. I could play either of those since I'm actually a lot like them both personality wise....
I guess Remus would be more interesting though, struggling with being a werewolf and exploring that internal conflict? That'd be fun to write.
Then again, Sirius dealing with his abusive family and homelife would also be interesting to dive into as a character....
So yeah, I could do either.

Hmm. I could play either of those since I'm actually a lot like them both personality wise....
I guess Remus would be more interesting though, struggling with being a werewolf and exploring that internal conflict? That'd be fun to write.
Then again, Sirius dealing with his abusive family and homelife would also be interesting to dive into as a character....
So yeah, I could do either.
Who would you want me to play? Then we will figure out who you would play.

Who would you want me to play? Then we will figure out who you would play.
Well since my OC is going to be a Slytherin, Regulus would probably be the best choice since he's in the same house so it'll be easy for our characters to connect.
She's also going to be a Muggleborn, and so being one of the few anti-Voldemort Slytherins in the house, she and Regulus could become each other's confidante.

Well since my OC is going to be a Slytherin, Regulus would probably be the best choice since he's in the same house so it'll be easy for our characters to connect.
She's also going to be a Muggleborn, and so being one of the few anti-Voldemort Slytherins in the house, she and Regulus could become each other's confidante.
Oooh no one ever wants him. I'm in! Lol

So your choice for who you want to play. I have a character for each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back