• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Fandom Partners! (Especially MHA!!)

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
Okay! I've given in and created a fandom thread! Now then...

Hi! You guys can call me Ocean! I've also been called 'O' on occasion! Fair warning: I am currently the ripe old age of 25 so if that bothers you, might as well turn back now. (I have no problem roleplaying with people of any age; as long as I can actually understand what your responses say, we're good.)

I am new to the art of playing canon characters but I am willing to double Canon x OC pairings if you want to!

Super Important Rules

1. The standard RPN site rules must be followed at all times.
2. I need you to give me more than one or two words to work with IC! I will show you the same courtesy. If you consistently give 1-2 word replies, I will ditch you as a roleplay partner. You have been warned.
3. Please warn me before delving into potentially-disturbing topics! This includes subjects such as rape, abuse, all that nasty stuff. (Nothing too in-depth! I can handle mentions and some details but I really don't have the heart for super dark themes!)
If I think of any more, this list may be subject to change!

Genres

LGBTQ+ Friendly!
Romance (Not Required, Not Opposed)
Platonic
Some Action (Little-to-No Experience...)
Feel-Good
Slice of Life
Fantasy (Modern, High, Whatever Suits You XD )
AU (... Isn't ALL Roleplay Technically AU...?)
School/Dorm/Roommates
Dystopian (Maybe)
Soulmates (Romantic or Platonic)
A/B/O and Dom/Sub Without the NSFW Bits (Ask and I'll Try to Explain What I Mean)
May Add More Later

On to the fun part!

Fandoms (* Indicates Craving Level!)

Anime/Manga

My Hero Academia **********
Naruto **
Inuyasha **
Bleach **
Ghost Hunt ***
Kamisama Kiss ***

TV Shows
(To Be Added Later)

Movies
Wolf Children *******

Books
Harry Potter ***
Percy Jackson and the Olympians **

Video Games
Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons *****
Rune Factory ****
Final Fantasy (Various, Ask About Cravings For Each)
Kingdom Hearts **
Fire Emblem ****
Pokémon ****
Octopath Traveler ***

... And that's all I've got right now! Feel free to contact me here or in a DM!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be interested in doing a thread with you! I'm interested in plotting for My Hero Academia, Inuyasha, or Kamisama Kiss
Hi! You have no idea how excited I am to see you!! Eh, anyway! It's been a little while since I've had access to my manga collection (comprised mostly of Kamisama Kiss XD ) since we moved and most of my stuff is in storage but I still remember at least some of the important details! Never watched the anime of that... Not sure why...

It's been a while since I've revisited Inuyasha but, if nothing else, it would be really cool to do something set in the world, even if I don't remember all the character details!

And, finally, my favourite option... I am new to MHA and, therefore, it has become my current obsession! XD

That's understandable lol. I've only seen the anime(not much of a manga reader unfortunately) but I'm totally up for an MHA thread if that's what you want to do the most :grinningteeth:

That's understandable lol. I've only seen the anime(not much of a manga reader unfortunately) but I'm totally up for an MHA thread if that's what you want to do the most :grinningteeth:
Awesome! If you wanna shoot me a DM, we can work the rest out there! ^^

Very Interesting!

After 5 years, I have just returned from my hiatus/pilgrimage from RpNation. I have shaken the moths from my old, previously-retired bed and have scraped the rust from my armaments... In short, I have returned! Your post caught my immediate interest and I figured now would be an excellent time to begin roleplaying anew with a long-term session.

Tell me, what would your Ideal MHA OC be? Class type, powers, give me a little of that sweet-sweet origin story!

Very Interesting!

After 5 years, I have just returned from my hiatus/pilgrimage from RpNation. I have shaken the moths from my old, previously-retired bed and have scraped the rust from my armaments... In short, I have returned! Your post caught my immediate interest and I figured now would be an excellent time to begin roleplaying anew with a long-term session.

Tell me, what would your Ideal MHA OC be? Class type, powers, give me a little of that sweet-sweet origin story!
Hello! My ideal OC...? You mean what kind of character do I make up to represent myself in all my mental stories that will likely never see a pen or keyboard...?

Ah... Funny story, actually... I have one OC that keeps the general appearance but changes gender, personality and quirk depending on what situations I plan to put them in... Is that weird...? ^^;

I don't think its weird, but it does sound a bit too flexible for the setting... or perfect?

A power like that would definitely bring the wrong sort of attention to the character- a quirk like that would be hard to control I imagine, additionally could be potentially game-breaking if the power lets them adapt to any situations.. what are the drawbacks? Does the change of sex leave the character vulnerable for a time, what power limitations do they have?

I don't think its weird, but it does sound a bit too flexible for the setting... or perfect?

A power like that would definitely bring the wrong sort of attention to the character- a quirk like that would be hard to control I imagine, additionally could be potentially game-breaking if the power lets them adapt to any situations.. what are the drawbacks? Does the change of sex leave the character vulnerable for a time, what power limitations do they have?
... I think there may have been a misunderstanding here...? X_X

The changes are from storyline to storyline, not actually changing inside the individual RP...?

I'd be interested in an Inuyasha RP if you are still seeking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back