• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for fandom or original 1x1 RPs in both MxF and FxF

Hello I'm interested in doing knight x peasant and knight x mage. Tho I'd like it to be fxf is that okay with you?

Hello I'm interested in doing knight x peasant and knight x mage. Tho I'd like it to be fxf is that okay with you?

Of course! Feel free to DM me when you get the chance, with any details you think might be relavant.

Bumpity bump.

Added the Popular Student x Loner/Geek/Nerd starter idea to the list. The idea came to me after reading a few gaming manga/manhua. It mostly revolves around the idea of "insert unpopular gamer character here" accidentally learns that the popular/most attractive person in their school also plays some online game that they play, but is hiding that from people. The Popular person could either be the person behind some world-renown player, or even just some mysterious member of the other persons guild/group.

Oh, also... other than that, I'm REALLY interested in doing Rin x Miku or Rin x OC RPs right now, so messages about that will re replied to quicker than others.

Bumpity-bump.

Mostly craving TwoKinds themed RPs, or Final-FantasyXIV based ones right now.

i'm interested in popular x loner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back