• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for F x F (Preferred) but will also do M x F

Mediocritys Muse

~Great minds think Differently~
Alright here I go. 

You can just call me Muse and other than that I would like to get some role plays up and running on here again, also this will be a preferable long term rp kind of thing meaning I'd like those that won't flake and vanish for like a month. That sounded kind of douchey but we all know what I mean, >-> Hopefully. Any who on to the role play Ideas or lack thereof: 

As a whole I would like to do a F x F centric role play with romance elements, I am also not opposed to having some form of action in the role plays as well, although I am not all that into non stop action sequences as I do not really write them all that well. Regardless, perhaps some form of school would be a preferred local for the given role play or maybe some kind of boarding house? That in mind My ideas are largely up for interpretation and I always take inputs from the partners that join me so don't feel shy about offering what you'd want in them. 

Requirements: 

• At least one paragraph, meaning five sentences per post. 
  • Prefers to write in forums and not in PM. 
  • As long as I can read it we're all good.
  • I don't do I's and Me's in role play. I stick to He's and her's. 
  • Communication is important, if there is a problem just let me know as I will do for you as well. 

PS: This is just an open request for people to hit me up with ideas to add on to what I already posed. Just shoot me a reply and we'll see what happens. 

This is a hasty scrabbled together request, so yeah I guess that's it for now...way to sleepy and out of it to get anymore in depth... >-< 

Your thread is tagged as 'fantasy'... What fantasy elements are you interested in?

Well, I haven't done much fantasy, but, if you want to RP, I can do FxF or FxM -- doesn't both me either way. [Though it'd be interesting to try my hand at a FxF RP.]

Well, I haven't done much fantasy, but, if you want to RP, I can do FxF or FxM -- doesn't both me either way. [Though it'd be interesting to try my hand at a FxF RP.]

'S all right with me. You can send me a PM and let me know if you have any ideas predominantly in your mind at the moment. Alwayas up to hear someone's ideas and such. :7p 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back