• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for [F] partners in a MxF pairing.

Perditae Mentis

The Ruined Soul
I used to be active on this site a long while ago before I fell out of role playing altogether, though I've recently gotten back into it.. Sadly though, every time I find a group thread that I find interesting and look at the posts, I find myself feeling inexperienced and overwhelmed; sometimes getting the same feelings from even posts in this forum or replies from my partners. That being said, I don't consider my talent as writer to be that advanced, and my replies typically aren't as long or descriptive as some of the ones I've seen on here. But if you're willing to give me a shot, I would appreciate it. I tend to apologize often as well if I don't end matching replies with the same length or detail.

I also tend to get over excited during roleplays and typically end up sharing ideas with the person I am roleplaying with. Sometimes though, that same thing leads me to write and send without taking much time to think it over, which I usually regret later when I think of a better way to word something or what I feel the character would have done instead of what I wrote. I say all of them not necessarily to degrade myself, which I do do quite often, but so anyone who happens to respond to thread knows and isn't surprised or disappointed if it happens at all. That being said, talking to whoever I'm roleplaying with about ideas and what to implement in the story is one of my favorite parts because of the raw creativity and enjoyment of imagining scenarios with no real consequence to the overall story.

And I just wanted to say this in the main post, I prefer Discord over RpNation for the actual roleplay and planning.
Thank you in advanced.

Hey lovely!! Not a huge fan of discord, if you’d ever want to write here, let me know!! (:

Hey hon! I hope you'll give me a shot with writing. I'd love to make a plot with you. PM me with what you're interested in writing about if you'd like.

Hi there! I'd love to get the chance to write with you! What kind of plots are you looking for? And Discord is also perfect for me!

Sounds like you and I have got a lot in common already. :closed eyes open smile: I'm interested in possibly doing an RP with you. If you're still interested, hit me up on PM and I can give you my Discord. :)

Hi! If you're still still looking I hope you'd consider me! I can PM you my discord since I also prefer rping on that rather than forum ^^ Also I really love the idea of OOC convo and bring ideas to one another whenever it comes up! Helps thicken the plot :)

Hey, it looks like we have a lot in common! If you’d like, I would love to plot and RP with you! Just PM me if you’re interested! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back