• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Dragon Age 1 on 1 RP! (CCxCC / OCxCC / OCxOC)

Goose_Sascha

A Wild Goose
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, the title spoils it all pretty much!

I'm 20 years old and I go by he/they pronouns, I'm currently a student with a job on the side (and also taking art/photo commissions) so I might take a second or two to respond, but I always write back when I find the time! I respond quicker on Discord, my username being Goose_Sascha there, since I do get push notifications from the app.

I love RolePlaying as canon characters as I just adore the writing in the Dragon Age series, of course I have a few that I like playing as more than the others.

My OCs are the characters that I created for my games (F Warden, M Hawke, M Inquisitor), but they don't have to be the main characters of the story, I have a "not the protagonist" plot Plan B for each of them, in case you want your OC to remain the protagonist or if we want our plot to not be so canon-based.

if we find our one true pairing, that's great, but if not, I'm more than okay with doubling down. I'm fine with romance (FxM, MxM, FxF, Poly), platonic relationships, (found) family, angst, fluff, action and whatnot. I'm also a fan of many AUs, headcanons, canon-divergences, crossovers etc, so the only limit for the plot would be our imagination.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me in anyway you feel like, I'd love to hear your ideas and wishes for our RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back