• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for DnD 5e Group

TheCrowKing

Hello! If you decided upon viewing this post, a friend and I are searching for a DnD 5e group. We planned before to join a group, but the DM never got in contact with us again. We are both new to it, so it would be appreciated if someone would be willing to explain the rules and such further >< Both of us are college students, so unfortunately we are looking for a free game. One of us is looking to do voice, while the other might not be comfortable enough to. Please feel free to contact me in a pm if interested ^^

I might want to join as a player if it is possible? I'm really new too, and a bit afraid to join groups that has experiences before.

If you guys would like to meet and join a group, please move to another forum. I'm deleting this one soon because I have found a group. Im giving a day before I take this down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back