• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for DM or Group to join

The Inkeeper

Protector of The Weary
As the title says, I'm looking for a DM or a group to play with, as I'm having trouble finding a solid group to play with. I have plenty of experience RPing, as well as playing various homebrews. I'm willing to learn editions other than 3.5, but that's what I have experience with. I already have a homebrew character I'd like to use, but am willing to change as long as I can keep my class.

View attachment Brutus-Black-Beard.txt

As the title says, I'm looking for a DM or a group to play with, as I'm having trouble finding a solid group to play with. I have plenty of experience RPing, as well as playing various homebrews. I'm willing to learn editions other than 3.5, but that's what I have experience with. I already have a homebrew character I'd like to use, but am willing to change as long as I can keep my class.

View attachment 180071

Are you only interested in DnD, or are you open to other game systems?  I am looking for another player in a Robotech game, using the Palladium system. 

No problem!  Just offering, so best of luck to get into a good game.

I have a supernatural Homebrew 5e D&D game, and I am open to teaching anyone if you would like to join! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back