• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Detailed Roleplay Partners! [ CLOSED ]

Zeraphim

Just getting this out of the way before anything: Only 18+. I am 23, and would feel uncomfortable roleplaying with someone under said age.

Hello, you! I've been searching the forums for roleplayers who share the same requirements and expectations in a roleplay as myself, but I figured it would be easier to make a thread so people could contact me as well. I am 23 years old, and I am a female. I roleplay both males and females, but since I've done many MxM and FxF lately, I'm mainly interested in MxF right now (you could try and convince me otherwise). I am a detailed writer and am looking for someone who can challenge my style and my writing. I write a minimum of 3 paragraphs, and a maximum of about 20 (depending on what I have to work with). Few of my roleplays has the sole focus on romance, but I think it gives a nice touch. I prefer a deeper plot with interraction and "drama" to play out from. All pairings listed can be discussed to fit our preferred plot!

I roleplay from almost any genre except for futuristic (if the plot is good, I can be convinced to try!), but my absolute favorite is Medieval Fantasy, or Fantasy in general.

Requirements and rules(?):

• Able to write at least 2 paragraphs (preferably more). No one-liners.
  • Decent/Good enough grammar so I can understand what you're writing. The occassional mistake is no biggie.
  • Must be 18+. If you only play females, at least be able to double for the sake of the plot. I also get tired of playing the male role 80% of the time.
  • I don't mind if you make a CS or not - I make mine to keep track of my characters! If you do, I'd love to read it.
  • I can handle almost anything you throw at me - so don't worry about going too far! Not even in OOC if there's something about my writing you dislike.
  • Give me detail and contribute to the story - even a random idea OOC is great contribution. I'll love you forever if you toss lots of ideas my way to give the story extra depth.
  • Let me know if you get tired of the roleplay, or simply don't like roleplaying with me. I promise I won't get mad. Everybody have their own preferences. I'll do the same!
  • I'm all about that romance, but let it come naturally. None of that "love at first sight"-stuff. Attraction to another character is of course allowed, as long as you're not heads over heels in love the moment our characters meet.
  • Be able to reply at least every other day. People can be busy, but let me know if you'll be gone for a longer period. I'll do the same!
  • If you have any other ideas than listed, hit me up and I'm sure we can figure something out!

Pairings (Will be updated regularly, preferred role in bold):

Medieval Fantasy/Fantasy:

• Princess x Prince (Typically arranged marriage)
  • Prince x Commoner/Royal
  • Princess x Knight/Guard/Stableboy
  • Prince/Princess x Assassin
  • Vampire x Human
  • Wild girl/boy x Highborn
I'm more than willing to try other pairings, plots or genres! Let me know if any of this seems interesting to you! Ciao!

• Wild girl/boy x Highborn
This one I have an idea for!

Highborn goes on a hunt and spot a trophy worthy creature. Being with a competent group and being quite skilled himself, the beast is slayed after a lengthy battle. Victorious, the party gather the corpse and prepare to go back home... only to be intercepted by a strange wilder girl. Angry, she informed they just slew her protector, and that they better make it up to her, or else...

Interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back