• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Detailed Partners for Anime Based Romances.

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

So as clearly stated in the title, I am looking for partners who can write detailed paragraphs for some anime based romance role plays.

I am always willing to double as any character you want- with very few exceptions.

I only role play canon/oc for fandoms.

For my own pairing, I prefer to stick to male/female, but if my partner likes female/female or even male/male, I will gladly do whatever they like, to make it fun for them.

And for people afraid of playing canons- I'll just tell you right now, I'm not a mean person when it comes to this. I won't hound you and tell you you suck if you're out of canon a bit. I really don't care much, as long as you're not 100% out of canon.

(Like making Snape a super nice, clean haired sweetie.)

So, when I say detailed- I'm asking for a partner who can reply with AT LEAST two paragraphs per post, though I would prefer more. If I write four, I expect four in return.

I also need a partner who can spell properly (or at leas have spell check installed..) and use proper grammar, as well as punctuation. (There are other punctuation to use besides periods!)

I'm looking for people who are active, which to me, means available to reply more than once a day, every day.

I also like to chat over Skype, so if you have that, that would be cool.

So, the anime I'm interested in are as follows.

If there is a star next to an anime, I have a solid plot for it.

Death Note

FMA: Brotherhood

Fruits Basket

NANA

Ouran High School Host Club

Attack on Titan

D.N Angel

Bleach

Akira

If you don't see something you're interested in on the list, feel free to ask. I've seen quite a bit of anime, but I often forget them. @__@

would you be interested in all a rurouni kenshin or yu yu hakusho rp? i know those are older animes.

if not, i definitely have always been interested in a:tla

i can't pm you so if you'd care to pm me, i'd be really excited to hash out details!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back