• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Detailed and Serious RPers (long term and very detailed)

I would love to RP WWII star crossed lovers! Pm me if you are interested! (I can’t Pm yet)

I’m interested!
Especially like ‘Hometown’ , ‘A Parent Trap’ , and ‘Dystopian Romance’!

5248800E-9D99-4A1E-8B8B-7F4C960B10C0.gif

i’d be interested in the ”hometown” plot. please pm me if you want to plan something with me, unlike sharks, i don’t bite!

Hi! I am really interested in your Hometown plot idea! I think that I have a character that is really perfect for this idea! PM me if you're still looking!

Heya!

I just saw your thread and a lot of your plots have piqued my interests!

I’m particularly interested in: The trophy, The parent trap, and WWII Star crossed lovers.

If you’re still looking for partners please let me know! Have an amazeballs day and I hope to hear from ya.

bd-animaux-drole-12.jpg

Hi! I don't know if you are still looking for more people to rp with but if you are I would love to do dystopian Romance. Pm me if you are interested! :)

(Shark)

Oh! I forgot to mention that I'm also up for all kinds of plotting and am more than willing to send a writing sample. Just let me know and I'll PM you!

I'm not sure if you're still looking for people to RP with, but here are the plots I took interest in:
  • Hometown
  • Dystopian Romance
  • Wild Man
  • Quartering of Soldiers
  • ShArK
^-^

I'm currently at work, and I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I would be interested in the Time Travel role play, Dystopian Romance, or Victorian Era 1.

If you want to PM me with any questions you may have about my style or whatnot, feel free. I won't be home for a few more hours, but I will get back to you as soon as I can. :)

if your still looking for the WII star crossed lovers thing...I'm your girl...provided you don't mind lengthy replies...I can get kind of wordy. I'm 21+ and love mature themes with the exception of a few things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back