• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Detailed/Advanced Partners

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm RealisticFantasy, ReFa, or whatever else you care to call me. I've been RPing for a handful of years now. I can't remember exactly how many. Somewhere from four to six. Anyway, I'm looking for some new partners to RP. I'm rather picky when it comes to RP partners because I take RPing very seriously. Not that I don't like to fangirl in OOC. Believe me, I do. It's just that I like to have RPs that are well-written with some depth to them. I find myself analyzing my own posts sometimes and picking up little things that are symbolic of character development and all that. 

I have a preference to play female OCs characters. So the saying goes: Write what you know. And, what I know is females. I usually RP OC because I don't feel as if I can do canon characters justice, but I love canonical settings. I like for my partners to play a canon characters, but, in most instances, I'm open to them playing OC as well. Typically, however, if we're going to play OC x OC, I rather RP in a spinoff setting to allow for more freedom. Romance? I love romance. As for pairings, I primarily do MxF but I will do FxF as well. Since I rarely play male, I don't really do MxM but I'd be open to it if you can convince me to play a male character. 

Last but not least: length. I can write anywhere from one line to a few pages for a reply. I prefer replies to be around a minimum of three paragraphs. Establishing posts are usually longer and dialogue posts are usually shorter so I'm not too incredibly picky. I give what I get so if you send me a one-liner, I'll return the favor. I do not like one-liners. But, I understand that writer's block hits. I'm fairly easygoing so long as you can put together a decent sentence. How often? Life has been busy for me lately so I can only guarantee at least once a week. It'll likely be more than that, but I can't promise. I ask that you reciprocate. I'm almost always around to chat so if you can't reply for awhile, just let me know. I once waited months for one of my partners to return because I loved our RP so much. But, please don't do that xD  If you read all this, congrats! Send me your favorite emoticon when message me as proof of you reading all this.

If you're interested, please send me a PM instead of replying here. It'll help me keep things neater. Thanks! Now, onto to the good stuff: 

KEY

Preference

Craving

You x Me

Supernatural

Sam x OC

Dean x OC

OC x OC

Avengers

Steve Rogers x OC

Tony Stark x OC

BBC Sherlock