• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LOOKING FOR D&D5E DUNGEON MASTER

I have recently started to get into Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, however I have no one to play with in my area. I have already created a few character sheets for fun, and I do not have the capabilities to play on a virtual table top (I don't have a very good computer).

I'm hoping that someone with some DM experience would be willing to help me recruit a few heroes, and maybe help introduce me to the play-by-post style of table top role playing.

As previously stated, I'm only looking for 5E, as I have zero knowledge of any other edition of D&D, nor Pathfinder. Please get back to me! :)

Right, I've got a campaign idea, but I'm not sure how well it will work with newbies since it needs an all-arcane party (including Eldritch Knight, Arcane Trickster, etc.). How familiar are you with spellcasting rules and such?

I've played 3.5 and 4e and just got starter box for 5e. Been getting into pbp as don't have the time to meet a group or virtual tabletop so it made the most sense and would really like to learn 5e so if there's space I'd like to jump in.

I'd be interested in DMing, more so than being a player, though am interested in doing that as well, depending on the setting. Im very familiar with 5e, and D&D lore/material in general. I will say I have never DMed or played a dice rp on a play by post forum, though, so I cant quite help you with that particular need.

Wish I could help, but sadly I've got all sorts of DM experience, but I've never even glanced at 5e. If you need any assistance in the future in regards to 3.5e or Pathfinder, I can help way more. Have lots of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back