• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for chill people to write with!

Alichroma

The Lil' Gremlin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! It's nice to meet you, I'm Chroma (They/Them), and I'm looking for a couple of people to roleplay with over these cozy winter months. It's been a little while since I've posted a thread on a forum so I'm hoping I'm not too rusty! I'm a big fan of all styles of roleplay, but I tend to enjoy fantasy or modern settings the most. I wouldn't mind experimenting if some neat ideas were brought up though! I love building worlds and locations with people, fleshing it out with all sorts of little details and environs for our characters to run around in. Most importantly though, I'd like it if we could be friends outside OOC as well, as I find it makes it so much easier to get the drive to write if I have a good energy with my partner. But first, just a bit about myself:
-I'm 21, and I've been roleplaying for... gosh almost half my life now. I remember writing silly sonic RP's with my sister over text on our flip-phones. I moved onto a warriorcats rp forum for a bit, and I've been bouncing around here and there ever since.
-I'd prefer if my partners were over 18+ as well.
-I tend to prefer writing MxF, but I could be convinced to do MxM if the idea was really good!
-I try to shoot for around 3-5 paragraphs per post depending on the point of the story, but I always try to match my partner if they want to go a bit beyond that. I'm not super picky on the length of my partner's posts, so long as its not a one-liner and it progresses the plot at least a lil.
-I've tended to play male characters, and a lot of different kinds! From the brooding mercenary, to the soft prince and everything in between!
-I've been fairly busy between work and school as of late. I'll try my best to respond at least once every day, but sometimes it might take me a bit longer. ^^;
-I tend to prefer writing characters with a description rather than face claims, but if you'd like something for a visual aid, I can do my best to try and find something.
-As I mentioned, my two favorite settings are fantasy and modern. I love a bit of magic in either, and I tend to prefer my tone not super grimdark. I certainly appreciate a good dark scene here and there, but I like it to be balanced out as well.
-If you've got any other questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

As for what I'm looking for, there's been a few particular things that I've been craving as of late, both OC stuff and fandom stuff. If anything strikes your fancy, please send me a PM!

(My Preferred Role(s) will be marked in bold)
-Retired Hero x Apprentice
-Prince(ss) x Princess/Knight/Servant
-Demon/Angel x Human
-Monster x Human/Adventurer
-Vampire Hunter x Vampire (or any kind of hunter x hunted)
-Best Friend x Best Friend
-

(For these I'd be fine with doubling up for OC x CC!)
-Demon Slayer
-Yugioh
-Final Fantasy XIV
-Fire Emblem
-RWBY
-The Legend of Heroes (Kiseki Series)
-League of Legends
-A retired adventurer is suddenly asked to take on an apprentice. Despite their initial hesitations, they learn to appreciate their company as they live together.
-The young prince of a small nation has been put into an arranged marriage against their whims, but comes to find their new partner is much more compassionate towards his worries than he had expected.

I'll edit this post once I get home to include some more specific plots, but for now I need to head off to work hgfdkghg. I hope to meet some nice people here, and have a lovely day!

Last edited:
heya! interested in doing a werewolf x werewolf hunter? i'd prefer to play a male werewolf. it'd be modern day low fantasy, with fluff, mild horror, and comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back