• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for chill, literate partners; fxf/mxf/nb pairings. (FOUND)

alex danvers

5 bears in a trenchcoat
found!! thanks for everyone's interest!
hey, what's up? the name's alex danvers and while i'm new to this website, i'm not new to roleplaying.
i have about 7 years experience under my belt, and i don't want to toot my own horn, but i'd call myself literate.
i'm currently looking for a few new roleplays that can both keep my attention, and allow me to get back into the
flow of writing with partners other than my girlfriend: preferably something low-key, with a low word count and
frequent-ish posting. so let's get into it, shall we?
(before we do that, apologies for the basic layout. i'm not very proficient with bbcode and i'm still figuring out
how to make things look neat on here.)
(( xxx ???????????? xxx ))
i'm 21 y/o, mature, and i expect my partners to be 18+ and able to handle mature themes in case they come up.
i highly prefer playing females or non-binary characters; however, i could possibly be swayed into playing a
male if it's necessary for the plot and you have a good reason.
i generally write between 800 and 2,600 words per reply, or between 7 and 16 paragraphs. i can still write that
amount, if necessary, but for a more low-key and easy-going roleplay, i'd request between 400 and 600 words per
post. mostly what i'm asking is that you give me something to reply to, rather than letting me take care of the plot
entirely. i'd also like correct grammar and spelling, and if you want, i'll point mistakes out to you, and let you do the
same to me! (for examples you can look here and here.)
i only use realistic faceclaims, and i'm requesting you do the same.
pairing-wise, i've been doing a lot of fxf lately, which i prefer. i can do mxf, or non-binary pairings, as well, but
i'm really not that into mxm and it simply doesn't hold my attention. sorry!
chat with me! i'm friendly, i don't bite, and i'm a gigantic pop culture nerd, so i'm sure there's something to chat
about. lately my interests have spiked along d&d, critical role, marvel/dc (infinity war was a trainwreck) among
other things. i promise i'm a nice person c:
(( xxx ??????? xxx ))
(i prefer not to do fandom roleplays in the sense that we play the actual fandom ocs; i'd rather base a plot around
the fandom plot and make our own characters, build it up from there, etc. i won't do fandom pc x oc or anything
along those lines.)
marvel/dc: i loved thor: ragnarok, and i really liked the vibes (also valkyrie was amazing). something like that could
be cool? i'm also a fan of wonder woman & supergirl, and generally have a soft spot for female heroes.
vikings: lagertha is my wife. this show has blown my mind so far (i've seen season 1-3) and i think basing
something off it could be neat. i've also finished a celtic bachelor's degree, so combining the viking raids with the
celtic people or the anglo-saxons would be a double win for me.
2018 power rangers: this is the only exception i'd have to playing fandom ocs. a trini x kim roleplay would probs
blow my mind. i can also do ocs or put trimberly in a different setting; all i'm asking is to play kimberly.
(( xxx ?????xxx ))
honestly, cliche prompts are my weakness. give me that teacher x student, boss x employee, all sorts of
soulmate prompts, coffee shops, roommates, fluff, etc. you name it, i'll probably be into it.
music prompts; i'm into anything involving playing music. i used to do band roleplays (with fictional bands) but
lately it's been more in the direction of classical or more gentle music. i love playing pianists or singers, and i used
to play a blind pianist who i'd like to bring back.
on that note, i'm always up for mute/deaf/blind characters, or characters with mental issues. however, and let
me be very clear here, i will not enjoy nor tolerate romanticizing severe mental issues or commit to anything that
edges in the direction of suicide or heavy depression. these are triggers for me and i'd really prefer to avoid that
altogether.
i have and always had a weakness for fantasy. especially high fantasy, such as lord of the rings, or things like
magic realism, modern supernatural, etc. i'm not a huge fan of the cliche werewolves & vampires thing, but with a
good twist i can definitely get into it. this also goes for the d&d/critical role thing! d&d is my current obsession and
i'd love to see what we can do with that. i'm also willing to try something sci-fi, although i have to admit i've never
tried that. i have seen some sci-fi movies, though, so i'd be comfortable in that.
anyway, i think that's enough for now; feel free to hit me up if you see anything that catches your eye!
- danvers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back