• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for chaos (multiple idea partner search)

Vatusia

I let myself go 'til I hit the ground
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello~!
So obviously if you are here, you're looking for an RP partner. Or you're bored and scrolling through the internet (nice). So let me sell myself a little bit, set the minimum bidding price, and the options on the table for you. If there is anything you'd like to know that isn't listed or you want a writing sample, please feel free to ask.

About Me
I am over 21
Been writing on and off for over a decade
I consider myself a semi-lit roleplayer
Third person posts
No Fandoms. Inspired by maybe, but no canon characters
LGBTQIA+ friendly
No triggers
Likes making friends with any involved in the RP

What is being requested in a partner
Please be over 21 or be mature
Willing to build a world with me
OC characters
LGBTQIA+ friendly
Preferably a semi-lit as well
No one liners

Ideas
Soulmates/soulmarks gone wrong (Fantasy, post-apocalyptic, urban fantasy, sci-fi)
Two humans get thrown into the world of magic when everything mythical suddenly returns to the world
A human kidnapped by a Fae court. This isn’t Tinkerbell. Think more along the lines of the original Grimm fairytales.
A wandering Cirque comes into town. This Cirque is filled with murderers and thieves. Their show is just as dark.
It is currently Carnevale and everything comes alive. Fantasies are made and dreams are broken. Will you join the revelries?

If any of those sounds good, or you have your own ideas that sound along those lines, please DM me. Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day!

Looking again, if there are any takers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back