• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for casual, long term partners! [Doubling | Fandom & Original | OCs welcome]

Retro Magnolia

Magic Eight Ball
Hi everyone, I'll keep this short and sweet! (To the best of my abilities...)

I'm Ashe, female, and 24 years old. I currently live in Ireland, to give you an idea of my timezone. I am a sucker for fantasy/medieval themes, witches, mermaids, elves, magic, dragons, and the like! I love music, video games, making ocs, art, and pretty much anything else that makes me forget about The Big Sad(tm). I am always looking to make new friends, so even if you're not interested in the roleplays I'm looking for, feel free to shoot me a message to chat!

- Patience, please! I am unable to be active daily and I am looking for someone who can understand this. I am very big on communicating with my partner about when I can or cannot reply to the rp.

- I am not ghost friendly. Sorry, but if you wish to leave the rp, please leave me a notice that you're dipping out. I don't need details, but just let me know, please.

- Quality over quantity! I do not need a novel for every post, so do not feel pressured to write a lot for each post.

- 3rd person perspective, please! I am a bit uncomfortable when someone writes in the first person, I have a hard time figuring out whether or not the character and the author have the same morals/mindset ^^;

- Romance is welcome! I feel like romance adds a little spice to every story!

- I am LGBTQ+ friendly!

- Please keep our roleplays private. I will only rp through pms or Discord.

- I play both OC and Canon for every rp and I will double any Canon character you'd like if I can ask the same in return.

Fandoms
- Devil May Cry 5 (I need some convincing with a good plot.)
- Fantastic Beasts / Harry Potter (I need some convincing with a good plot.)
- Final Fantasy VII (I need some convincing with a good plot.)
- Final Fantasy XIII (I need some convincing with a good plot.)
- Final Fantasy XV (Looking for an AU plot)
- Kingdom Hearts (I need some convincing with a good plot.)
- Once Upon A Time (Looking for an AU plot & Hook/Killian.)

- The Hobbit / The Lord of the Rings (Craving!! Looking for an AU plot & Legolas, Kili, or an OC.)
- The Witcher - Game (I need some convincing with a good plot.)

Original
(This list consists of themes & topics I'm interested in. Please approach me with a plot. I haven't got any of my own right now.)
- Medieval
- (High)Fantasy
- Magic
- Dark
- Merfolk
- Elves
- Pirates
- Dwarves
- Dragons
- Ghosts
- Witches

Last edited:
Yo! I'd love to do a ffxv or a hogwarts au with you!

I also have a fantasy/witch plot if you want to hear it? Though im okay with any of those, they sound so fun!

Yo! I'd love to do a ffxv or a hogwarts au with you!

I also have a fantasy/witch plot if you want to hear it? Though im okay with any of those, they sound so fun!

Hi there! Feel free to message me with the plot! If it's not my cup of tea, we can easily dor HP or FF ^^

Hello! If you're still taking partners, I'd love to plot out something in a High Fantasy Medieval setting. I haven't got a specific plot in mind, but I do enjoy worldbuilding and have a couple of character ideas that might be enough to spark something.

Hello! If you're still taking partners, I'd love to plot out something in a High Fantasy Medieval setting. I haven't got a specific plot in mind, but I do enjoy worldbuilding and have a couple of character ideas that might be enough to spark something.

Helloo! Feel free to message me with your ideas and I'll get to you ASAP!

Hello, are you still looking and interested in doing a Devil May Cry 5 roleplay? (Oc x canon) I have potentially an enticing plot for it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back