• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Both Fandom and OC RP Partners <3

belladonna21

Hi! My name is Luna. I’ve been dying for some roleplays.

My style is literate paragraph, multi-paragraph, to novella. The only things that turns me off about a roleplay is when people reply to my paragraph(s) with a sentence or are really bad at grammar (if English isn’t your native language, I understand, but if you’re just lazy, it bothers me).

I want to start these plots from the beginning and get to the point where we can not roleplay them any longer. And after that I’ll come at you with a new plot. So I’m looking for long term partners. I understand if you want to drop the RP at some point, just let me know, so we can do something else.

I play a female OC in all these fandoms. Here are the fandoms I wish to roleplay and the characters I’m dying to have. The ones with a * are the ones I’d sell my soul for.

• Marvel - Loki*, Tony Stark, and Harry Osborn
  • The Hobbit - Bilbo Baggins
  • Lord of the Rings - Pippin Took
  • Once Upon a Time - Rumplestiltskin/Mr.Gold******
  • Star Trek - Leonard McCoy, Scotty, Data, Captain Kirk
I also do OC x OC roleplays. Here are some plots I’m dying to try.

• Your character is a rock star and mine is his fan and they get romantic.
  • My character is a psychic medium and yours and her are part of a paranormal investigation team.*
  • Your character is a centuries deity who makes morally questionable deals with mortals, and mine is desperate to get out of her situation.*
  • We can also build a fairytale from scratch.
I prefer you email me at belladonnawitchcraft@gmail.com. I probably won't see your PM lol.

Would you be interested in just a fantasy OC roleplay? I have an idea about a dragon in human form who's lost her memories...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back