• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for awesome partners!

VixensStorm

Hello there so I have some plot ideas if you don't like any of them or come up with your own I am totally open to other ideas :) I look forward to rpin with you and here we go!

Plot 1(Horse rp ) ~ Muse A is the prize horse at a top notch stable; they are snobby, beautiful, graceful, and act like a know it all. Their life was perfect until one day the stable caught fire leading to Muse A to free themselves and run into the wild forest lands, unknown to them but so frightened they ran and ran. It was night when the fire started and Muse A did not stop running until it was bright dawn and they had come to a lake. Having a drink and probably clean themselves Muse A did not know they were being watched when Muse B; a wild horse trotted up curious of this strange smelling horse. Muse B was alone, a young and strong horse that was cast out of their herd due to the lead stallion hating them since their mother got pregnant by a different stallion. Either way Muse B was alone. The two meet and at first uncertain of each other but grow close. Muse A learns the ways of the wild. Months have passed and the owners of Muse A finally found them and captured both Muse A and Muse B causing Muse B to hate Muse A fro taking their freedom away. The humans try to break Muse B but they were too stubborn and wild also terrified, will they set Muse B free leaving muse A or will they put Muse B down?

Plot 2 ~ Hundreds of years to the future where space travel is possible, earth is still seen as the planet full of most fortune and opportunities but there are wars beyond the stars. There are planets that are soul for markets of trades, others pleasure business, some owned by companies and others by gangs of rouges. For now we will focus on two planets earth and a planet close by owned by a gang. Muse A is a soldiers per say that defends the space area into Earth atmosphere. Muse B is the second in command of a gang aiming to illegally enter Earth and begin their take over with drugs and death. Muse A meets Muse B on a cargo ship that was under inspection to end with a battle between rouges and space soldiers. Muse A was sword to sword with Muse B and was breath taken, both were as they met eyes to eye for the first time. Could they actually kill each other over a stupid ship that was aimed to hurt Earth and it's people. Muse B took this question and hesitated giving Muse A the perfect moment to kill or captured Muse B?

Plot 3 ~ A princess whom stands in her siblings shining shadow stands alone in her chambers on a full moon lit night. She is not an ordinary princess so one knows, reason she is cast out from the normal being that are her sisters loyal subjects. This princess has powers of darkness and shadows, all she knows is pain and loneliness. Every time her emotions go wack or she just feels so stressed her power cause chaos and fear leaving everyone hating on her. Feeling alone the Princess sets out to leave this fortress that does not love her. Though once passed the castle gates The princess meets a rather rare creature. He is injured and trapped by guards that caught him trespassing over the royal skies. A dragon with powers of his own, not only flight but light as well. The opposite of the Princess that has decided to free herself of the title. Will she rescue a creature that was born her opposite in hopes of learning how to control her own power or free him and make the dragon her pet of sorts?
Roles~ This is an open role you make be the princess or the dragon also if desired you may change the gender to prince or female dragon. I am fine either way.

Plot 4~ This a completely open thread your character can be anything you desire, a female, male, war god/goddess, skilled warrior, scientist, ninja, whatever you want. Let that creativity run but one catch they have to do something wrong that causes the whole galaxy to hate them. Now, now at first they are worshiped and respected especially when they meet a very charming lassy in a club. It's a night that Muse A takes a load off and lets their crew have all the dancing, booze, and ladies they desire. But while just staying to the sidelines not very interested in the actives of a club Muse A moves over to the bar meeting a rather rare specimen of the age in time. A furry. In this age of time furries were outlawed, low class either slaves or dead. None of them had a home and if so they had a master but it was rare to see them alone. Yet here stood on alone behind the bar at a club. So what does Muse A do? Not care and order their drink, take Muse B home, kill her right there. Let see! I look forward to rping with you and enjoy the rest of your day.

I'm interested in plot 1 & 3 (with prince and female dragon or maybe we could do an elf)

Last edited:
I’m interested in plot 4 but could it be a Meif'wa In Stead of a furry? If willing pm me please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back