• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for anyone interested.

Kera said:
exactly i prefer to play immortal characters who aren't self centered so what are you playing in this Roleplay? :)
I play as Airotciv, a Nova Hybrid. I only have one character

Kera said:
a Nova Hybrid? :o and i think i'm going to use my Celestial Magician :P
It is a Vampire and Lycan with some Demonic elements. Would you like to post first or shall I?

I'm both bumping this topic and also relaying that i'm still openly looking for roleplays and i'll continue to bump this topic :)

this is both a bump and update, I've just had 3 RP's on me abandoned without being notified and I'm quite frustrated over it, if you are not enjoying for heavens sake PLEASE tell me don't leave me in the bloody wind I'm sick and tired of this repeated thing of people just deciding to stop replying to my RP's without telling me from this point there will be still the 2 week rule if you haven't replied in two weeks i will message you personally if you do not reply to the message after a week I'm deleting the entire topic period and I may Blacklist you afterwards, If you reply to my message saying anything to you are busy I'll check back for an update message in 2 weeks again I'll ask If i don't get a reply after a week the topic is gone and again I may or may not Blacklist youwell that ends that.

This topic is still open and I'm looking for anyone to RP and please read my above update Thank You, Sincerely

UPDATE: I take that back I think i'm breaking away from this site for awhile as of right now I don't have the will to RP you may leave me a message so for now see ya

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back