• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for anyone interested.

Kera

Okay so here goes nothing the style of my RP is usually different now i just don't go with the simple plot line launch the RP and go with it no my RP's are Open Ended and Non Linear so to speak my RP's don't have a major Plotline i usually center my RP's around Character Development and their individual story arcs, so basically in my RP's you can make you character be whatever you want and have the freedom to what you want within reason of course for example my characte runs this massive Organization your character can be a part of it or not its your choice :) now my typical Genres i like doing are Fantasy (Of course :P ) Science Fiction (without a doubt) I absolutely love doing Anime or Video Game crossovers my RP's always usually have a romance subplot, alright that covers it now I have many ideas feel free to message me or post here to discuss what you or I are looking for :)

(If i could pick Multiple Prefixes i would but to clearify I am looking for any one for anything)

ahah oh yeah almost forgot in my RP's, i ask that you follow simple rules,

Please do not make any twists or turns without asking me first.

Don't try to Kill off my character, the only time i kill off character is when i write them out.

If you aren't enjoying it please tell me so and don't leave me in the wind, if you do I may not want to RP with you again afterwards.

Be Somewhat active, i've had many RP's in the past where people posted once or a few times and never posted again, I usually have a 2 week rule after two weeks i write your character out.

Last edited by a moderator:
i should also mention i do Fandoms provided i have knowledge of them and not just basic but a little indepth

I am interested in possibly something along the lines of Fantasy based, Im not extremely picky about what to be honest.

sounds good i don't have a plot but as i mentioned above my RP's are Open Ended and Non Linear so you can create a story arc for you character develop them more im not too picky either i try not to do many linear type rps i like the free of open ended xD

well that's fantastic :P honestly i was expecting backlash from my entire introductory above but yeah i like myself and other Roleplayers in RP's to have freedom as im not a fan of a single set straight path im commonly more creative when i have the freedom to approach it however but I have man fantasy ideas i could do yes

Yay~! I have a similar style to yours. I always enjoy romantic subplots and try to sort of make my character while we go along through their reactions to what is going on and their way of coping with the past. Is there a genre you were in the mood for currently?

im generally in the mood for anything but particularly right now i'm up for some Science Fiction but Modern

sure your one in few people who doesn't make a big deal out of immortal characters lol

on this site anyway on past sites people have rudely stated how boring Immortal characters are boring but i widely prefer immortal characters i don't like playing just plain old human beings ya know?

[QUOTE="Kera: 2331790]on this site anyway on past sites people have rudely stated how boring Immortal characters are boring but i widely prefer immortal characters i don't like playing just plain old human beings ya know?

[/QUOTE]
Mortals are boring to play as! Immortals with Mortal emotions are a different story. I shall allow you to post first

exactly i prefer to play immortal characters who aren't self centered so what are you playing in this Roleplay? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back