• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for an RP partner

Lunaaa

Heyo, I'm a pretty new person to this board and I'm looking for a couple of people to do RPs with, I can do pretty much any RP but I would like to do some fantasy or sci-fi if possible (Nation building looks interesting if anyone would wanna give me a crash course in that)

Please either PM me or reply to this thread, thanks!

I literally said "PM me" in the post... also Madame Nova would you mind starting the RP, seeing as you have chosen what the theme shall be?

Name: Nova
Likes: Being alone, equality, taking long walks in the park, ignoring whatever anybody else has to say about her.
Dislikes: Being told to be like the other women of her age.
Species: Warlock
Personality: When you first meet her, she is kind of snarky and very sarcastic, much unlike the other women of her time. But once she gets to know you, she is very kind to you and will do anything to help you. She is completely loyal but she's cautious about it at first. She isn't very easy to get to know and she makes it hard.
History: She doesn't talk about it much.
15816-anime-paradise-stylish-anime-victorian-girl.jpg

Name: Sir (Formerly Captain) Alexander Rose AKA "Nightmist"
History: The man who would become the feared "Nightmist" was an individual named Alexander rose, an English born privateer who served under her majesty Queen Eliabeth I of England around the same time that the infamous Sir Francis Drake did, although the latter was awarded a knighthood and was hailed as a hero by the British people, Alexander's tale is not one of glory and triumph. Being born in London, the English capital Alexander grew up hearing tales of the brave men of the British navy, how they fearlessly did battle with the great spanish armada, how they would heroically sacrifice themselves and their crew while fighting in her majesty's name. Of course, all of these tales were grossly romanticised and twisted far from the grim truth (something that Alexander would later learn, but at a great cost), but nonetheless Alexander was hell-bent on becoming one of these famed sailors, and, once he was of age applied to become a privateer for her majesty, initially under the command of Sir Francis Drake himself, serving as one of the famous privateer's most trusted crewmembers, although he was never awarded the honour of being named first mate. After what was close to a decade of serving sir Francis Drake, Alexander rose was given command of a ship of his own, so that he may go forth and enact the will of her majesty. The vessel in question was a grand ship called "Neptune's Mist", a fast and agile craft that could happily outmaneuver more heavily armed vessels. Sadly, Alexander was not captain of Neptune's mist for long, within two years of becoming captain of his vessel the ship was destroyed in a skirmish with the Spanish armada, lost with all hands...including Alexander.
Alexander, however, was not killed permanently, oh no...certain entities, ones of a supernatural nature had plans for the young captain. Nobody, not even Alexander himself truly knows what happened, but the man was reborn, undead and undying, a vengeful spirit of the ocean hell-bent on the destruction of those who killed him and his crew. He would appear within battles that the British were losing, accompanied by an all-enshrouding mist through which his ship sailed, which lead to many a sailor calling him "Nightmist", in fact if one were to look in some history books, he is mentioned as a tale that sailors believed in.
Alexander however was never able to get his revenge, his killers died before he could do so and, has since wandered the world in search of a meaning for his "life" if one could call such an existence life.
Within Victorian society he is known for being a successful, albeit rather eccentric businessman, trading goods around the world, all deliveries on time, satisfaction guaranteed.

Personality: Alexander is, as stated above somewhat eccentric due to the fact that he is from a very different time to the one that he finds himself in now, but the differences between the England of his childhood and the one he lives in now do not stop him from being a man about town, as they say, indulging in the wonderful delights of drinking, and quite possibly the odd bit of debauchery if it takes his fancy.

(apologies for the wall of text, just sorta wrote whatever mess of a character came to mind)
e6c2bc4acc07e3458264047a55f5b17a.jpg

Yeah. I can start.

Nova was strolling in the park, twirling blue magic around her fingers lazily. She had needed a breath after summoning demons and such. She was bored with it all and though to herself, "Maybe I should leave. Peru sounds nice." She chuckled to herself.

Sorry about the late reply, got a little sidetracked and busy. We need to move the rp into the 1x1 section (I think, that's what they said on the discord server) so could you possibly start it up over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back