• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an RP partner

TheSilentGamer

Gamer to the Max!
I'm new to this site and I'm looking for a few partners on here that are willing to do one on one RPs with me. I do have a few rules that I want to set up before continuing on with the fandoms that I RP in.

Rules:

1. I don't RP as any canon character. I'm not saying that you have to instantly create an OC, if you want to RP as a canon character that's fine with me, but I don't personally do that and prefer to stick with OCs I've created.
  2. Smut is allowed, but I'd like some warning or tag if you're going to bring the RP in that direction. I do RP Yaoi, Yuri, and Hetro.
  3. Cursing is allowed, if you have a problem with it, tell me before hand so I don't offend you.
  4. I'm looking for a detailed partner, but I do work with casual so I'm slightly flexible.
  5. Responses must be longer than three sentences, I can understand if you do get a writer's block or can't think of anything though.

Okay, after that, I guess I should move on to the fandoms I'm in.

Fandoms:

1. Creepypasta
  2. Full Metal Alchemist
  3. Bleach
  4. SCP Foundation
  5. Steven Universe
  6. Pokemon
  7. Homestuck

I'm looking for a yuri RP ( :) ) My character list is sort of unusual though, if it's alright I can send them to you via PM.

Yo! I love me some FMA and Bleach! I'm very much in favor of fading to black if things get too hot and heavy, but otherwise I'd love to do an RP with you, including using OCs. Have a plot already in mind for these?

For bleach,

Since you do Yaoi, Do you support/ship Ichigo x Uryuu?

TheSilentGamer said:
I'm new to this site and I'm looking for a few partners on here that are willing to do one on one RPs with me. I do have a few rules that I want to set up before continuing on with the fandoms that I RP in.
Rules:

1. I don't RP as any canon character. I'm not saying that you have to instantly create an OC, if you want to RP as a canon character that's fine with me, but I don't personally do that and prefer to stick with OCs I've created.
  2. Smut is allowed, but I'd like some warning or tag if you're going to bring the RP in that direction. I do RP Yaoi, Yuri, and Hetro.
  3. Cursing is allowed, if you have a problem with it, tell me before hand so I don't offend you.
  4. I'm looking for a detailed partner, but I do work with casual so I'm slightly flexible.
  5. Responses must be longer than three sentences, I can understand if you do get a writer's block or can't think of anything though.

Okay, after that, I guess I should move on to the fandoms I'm in.

Fandoms:

1. Creepypasta
  2. Full Metal Alchemist
  3. Bleach
  4. SCP Foundation
  5. Steven Universe
  6. Pokemon
  7. Homestuck
im up for a bleach yaoi rp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back