• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an RP partner (I'm very new to this)

Khez

Hey hey! ^33^
I'm Khez but you can also call me K

I'm very new to this site and rping one on one but I'm looking forward to learning and trying new things
One thing that I do want to point out ahead of time (Because it does bother me) is that I've only rp'd on Messenger and would normally only do two-three paragraphs however, I'm looking to expand on that and make my writing better

Types of rps that I like to do are
Fantasy
Adventure
Magic
Mythical
Supernatural
Magic/Superpowers

Types of rp I've not done before or have very little experience doing but I'm willing to try it
Romance ( fxm or fxf, either is fine)
realistic
BRP (Either with powers or hand to hand, I've wanted to get better at it for a while now

I also have some plot ideas for
Percy Jackson
Year One
A type of experiment that forces people into the world of different fandoms or made up worlds and then those people have to escape​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back