• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for an RP partner! Fandom

kieranjones1878

Hey! I’m Kieran, I’m 20 and i used to RP a few years ago and felt like coming back to it!

I RP in third person, past tense but I am open to try and change if you would like to. My replies are usually fast unless I’m busy but I will let you know if I am. I am not too fussed about sizes of messages as long as it develops the story. I only usually RP a main male character but I am open to doubling and play either gender. I love using OC’s as well canon characters. I like adding romance to RP’s but it needs to be built up over time and not just thrown in. I only do M/F pairings.

Anyway, here are the fandoms I’m looking for, post on here or message me any pairings you want to do so we can get the ball rolling.

Fandoms:

- Arrowverse
- Star Wars
- Lord of the Rings
- The Walking Dead
- Harry Potter
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
- DC Cinematic Universe
- Riverdale
- Game Of Thrones

If you have any other fandom feel free to message me and if I know it I’ll give it a go. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

wowowowowow harry potter let's goooooo

i have many OCs but i can also pull off a solid draco, hermione, or luna

any of that appeal to you?

I love arrowverse and would like to have oliver queen x my oc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back