• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for an RP! (I'm bored, Let's be bored together!)

NyxHysteria

Like the wise raven of Odin, I see all.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all, You can call me Nyx!

Currently I am staring at my screen bored out of my mind and a thought came to mind- 'Let's try something completely different!'
And by that I mean something not Marvel (Loki/Bucky x OC) related. I do have two other threads for them if you're interested, which I will link at the very bottom, but let's get back on topic here.

THINGS TO KNOW!
  1. I typically type between a small paragraph or two (Depends on how I'm feeling) and usually reply within a few minutes to an hour.
  2. If you're busy, please do not feel bad to inform me about it! ( I'm very understanding about these things!)
  3. I will have different OC's of mine for each of these plots, making each of them their own. (To which I will send you a full character sheet with their information before beginning the RP)
  4. You must be 18 or older! I'm 21 and it isn't anything against younger writers, however it makes me feel very awkward if you are indeed younger than me.
  5. I do always play the female character!
  6. I will state this right now, Of course NONE of this is sexual! Due to the rules and guidelines of the website, I'm not stupid.
  7. All OC's MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER!!!

Now I don't exactly have full plots written out, I'd like talk and plan them out with you! It's part of the fun and makes the story even more fun. My ideas are as below and all are FxM or FxF (I am not very good at writing mxm):

Fantasy
demigod x human (can be any god/ religious figure)
God/Goddess x Goddess (Create your Own!)
werewolf x human
vampire x human
vampire x vampire
werewolf x werewolf
demigod x demigod (can be any god/ religious figure)
magical student x magical student
demon x angel
demon x demon
angel x angel
human x human
Elven Prince/Princess x Commoner/ childhood friend (arranged marriage? Forbidden love?)
Elven Prince/Princess x Elven Princess (arranged marriage? Forbidden love?)

Modern/Realistic
Sugar Daddy/Momma x Sugar Baby (this one depends on if you are willing to play the Sugar Daddy/Momma)
College Teacher x Student
Teacher x Teacher
Actor/Actress x Actress
Actor/Actress x Fan/ regular person

If you have any ideas for pairings also, I am open to hearing them! Feel free to comment below or DM me if interested!
Loki Thread
Bucky Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back