• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for an open BNHA/MHA group!

Cinnabun

Just wondering if there are any open Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia groups?

I'm brand new to the site and hoping to find something that isn't strictly one-on-one! I have a couple of those going already and would love to be part of a group.

I'm most interested in playing Todoroki, but I'm flexible and could try out a different character, too!
Thanks!! (๑´ڡ`๑)

While I can't be of much help if what you want is strictly cannon characters, I am currently GMing (with three others) a BnHA Rp. It's only with original characters, and may even take place in AU, but if that is not against your jam, you are welcome to join :)

Idea Idea Thank you for the offer!! I'm open to canon and non-canon characters, buy personally I want to play as a canon character. I do appreciate the offer though! If I can think up a cool OC I'll definitely be in your DMs! ❤

Lycoris Lycoris Yess! I'm not sure how ready I am to start and RP but we should definitely stay in contact, if that's what it comes to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back