• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an MxM/FxF Romantic Rp?

Cosmic_Chaos

Turning into Chaos Incarnate, don't mind me
Gay/Lesbian Romance?

I go by Luna (or Loons) mostly, and I am a Very Gay person with Straight tendencies. I am a woman, and I am going to flirt with you at random. ;)
I'm looking for MxM or FxF as playing a MxF is weird for me.
10 (Bad) Things About Me:

I'm not active s often as I would like to be, but I'm best contacted via Discord
I am human and I have trouble staying committed to things due to my current situation
I'm a mess and may be difficult to deal with sometimes (like everyone I have baggage and I'm sorry)
I'm dedicated to Rping, but you need to pester me to reply (hence Discord being easier to contact me)
Being in collage isn't the Easiest thing in the world, getting up at 6, ad not coming home until 5.
I'm almost 17 (cause people can't rp with someone who's younger for some reason), but I'm not ashamed nor afraid to use innuendos ;) (besides, this is a non-smut rping site).
I'm both outgoing and introverted, to the extreme.
Grammar isn't my best friend, but I try to make sense (Think of it like a normal conversation).
I'm not active on Mondays - Wednesdays, and sometimes Saturdays. Other than that, I'm pretty good.
I'm insane, or at least Very weird.

10 (Good) Things About Me:
I have multiple Characters to choose from
I'm dedicated (Or I try my best to be at least)
I will want to try to help you In real life (I'm friendly!!)
I'm a mess, but I am dealing with it
I'm insane, and yes, that is a good thing.
I'm almost 17, and mature for my age.
I don't tolerate bullshit.
It's pretty easy to make happy
I think My situation is getting better, and thus, more committed
I don't expect the world from people

5 Things That I Will Not Accept:
People who write Mary/Gary sues (Like dood I don't need someone who's good at everything, pretty, but unpopular)
If you can not make sense, I will not respond due to confusion (if English isn't your first language, tell me)
People who cannot write more than 2 decently sized paragraphs. I tend to mimic others writing lengths, and I Respond to the Roleplay, but I cannot give a decent response if I don't have a enough work to work and respond With. (I will ignore you if I have to ask for more content and you can not stick to it)
'txt' talk. I hate it.
Saying you'll be around then disappearing for 2-3 weeks. Give me Warnings please.

Ideas:
Childhood friends
Best friends sibbling/Sibbling's best friend
Rivals to lovers
New kid
Any other Ideas

Last edited:
^^;
Uhm, we may have a tad of a problem, seeing as I haven't gotten enough, I can't make new PMs'
So, could you do it, hun?

I've been wanting to play as a certain character for a while now: her name is Yumi Sunray, she's half-japanese, and her family has just moved to town this past summer~
She's a pretty normal teen girl, but fun things can still happen, you know?

/(=w=) \ So many people, I feel honoured! :3

Pm me, so I'm not getting lost as to who's who (Which can and will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back