• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for an experienced partner for an original desert fantasy setting

LadyPilate

Hi! I'm new to 1x1 searching. I've done some 1x1s, but they've all been with people who I knew beforehand, so I'm a little bit nervous about this. BUT! I have this idea that's been killing me for a while and I need someone to rp it with! I'm very very character-oriented, I love plotting for sub-plots and branching off from the main story to do other stuff. I am looking for someone who has a lot of writing experience, and a lot of rping experience, detailed, high-quality posts. I've been rping for maybe 5 years and rping at a detailed level for about three, if that gives you any idea. Yeah so if you have any questions please ask.

About the story. So it would be set in a complete fantasy setting with a race that's called the Yamwo. Their culture is kind of a mix between Arab, ancient Chinese, and Indian. There are some deeply ingrained notions of sexism, classicism, and racism. None of it is reflective or allegorical for modern day issues, though. The race of Yamwo itself is super cool and I can't wait to tell you about them.  

I think that's mostly it. If you're interested, we could swap writing samples, just to see eachother's writing levels. Anyway, again, i'm new to searching so any pointers to finding a good partner (even if you're not into the setting or something) would be much obliged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back