• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an Awesome Partner! (OPEN)

Insane

I N S A N E

Welcome human that I probably do not know!

Thank you for being so kind as to view my thread. You can call me Diablo or Mike or Michael if you would like. I'm 15 attend a high school and like to play videogames! Now that the introduction is out of the way let's get right down to business.

Rules!

Yay rules. Don't we all love them! Just follow these few things and we will make a great team.

1. I love to talk in OOC, this isn't much of a requirement but more of a pet peeve. Please tall to me! I don't bite... Hard.

2. Please try and keep to the plot :3

3. All RPN rules apply

4. If things get a little... Heated ;) then let's fade to black please! I'd like to keep a good rep on here

Yay rules are gone! Now here is what I'm interested in doing...

Fandoms:

Star Wars

Walking dead

Miss peregrines home for peculiar children

Harry Potter

DC*

Marvel*

(If you have one tell me, chances are I might know it and have forgot it.)

i like to do Fandoms with OC's if at all possible

*Aceptions should be made here, canons will be used

Craving:

Insane Patient/Doctor

Insane patient's

Parings:

I'm down for most pairings! Just tell me and I'll tell you if id be interested.

Would you happen to be familar with Resident evil? 

I have definitely heard of it but not very familiar with the franchise. However I have been wanting to play the games sense I hesrd of them, money is the only thing preventing me from doing so.

Are you familiar with either the Tutors era or Assassin's Creed?

I belive I'm sorta familiar with that time period, it was when England was still being ruled under a monarch right? And Assassins Creed it one of my favorite games!

I belive I'm sorta familiar with that time period, it was when England was still being ruled under a monarch right? And Assassins Creed it one of my favorite games!

Yes, the Tutor era was when King Henry VIII ruled over England.

would you like to discuss a plot for AC?

I noticed you put DC on your fandoms list, would you perhaps be interested in a Suicide Squad rp? I can play Harley Quinn, I can try my hand at Joker, or I have an OC that may fit in at Belle Reve?

Yes, the Tutor era was when King Henry VIII ruled over England.

would you like to discuss a plot for AC?

Sure thing, pm me?

I noticed you put DC on your fandoms list, would you perhaps be interested in a Suicide Squad rp? I can play Harley Quinn, I can try my hand at Joker, or I have an OC that may fit in at Belle Reve?

That would be awesome! Id love to see what you could do with any of those characters. Wanna pm me so we can discuss more?

Are you familiar with the nightmare before Christmas. And I'm welcome to help with your craving I'll do insane paients also if you don't know the movie I mentioned we can do both within the time we have. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back