• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for advanced roleplay partners!

caYabo

monkaS
Hello everyone, I hope your day/life is going well. It's all in the title. I'm looking for a roleplay partner that feels they are up to the challenge of writing out a fully fleshed out story with someone else. I'm not too big into fandoms but I've been known to dabble in some of the more interesting ones if someone comes at me with an interesting idea. I am happy to propose ideas for any genre whatsoever that someone might be craving and write the first entry. I have been roleplaying for well over fifteen years at this point so I have a ton of experience with any writing style and content. Please don't hesitate to chat with me, I love discussing writing and developing prompts.

Thanks!

-caY

I'm highly interested in this! I'm definitely not as much into fandoms either, but I have a lot of ideas for roleplays and I've been roleplaying for ten years. I've got quite a few prompts I'd like to introduce you to; let me know if you want to hear them here or via DM.

I'm highly interested in this! I'm definitely not as much into fandoms either, but I have a lot of ideas for roleplays and I've been roleplaying for ten years. I've got quite a few prompts I'd like to introduce you to; let me know if you want to hear them here or via DM.
Hello Xuanan! Shoot me a DM I would love to hear some of your ideas.

I am undeserving of such high praise lol, we both know it. But thank you nonetheless. We should resurrect our old RP one day, that's one of my favorites ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back