• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *:・゚✧ looking for advanced partners

nightmares.

wish i were heather

hi! i'm an advanced writer looking for new partners!

about me:
  • i tend to write about 500+ words per post, and i'm looking for someone that will be able to do the same c:
  • i only do mxf but i'm fine with playing either gender, though i tend to prefer playing females
  • ghost friendly!
  • i'm very big on romance, though i'd be willing to try something platonic
  • i love angst and making my characters suffer - in the same vein, i'm totally up for dark themes and have no triggers
  • but something fluffy is alright too!
  • no smut though
  • i don't expect our characters to fall in love immediately, but i kinda don't have the patience for r e a l l y slowburn
  • i really enjoy chatting in pm and building on plots together!!
stuff i'll do: (underlined = craving)

themes
(threw out some ideas for a few themes, but feel free to suggest things outside of these)
  • high school/college - modern or grease era
  • academic rivals
  • boarding school - maybe something set in the 19th or 20th century when schools were really strict so it'd be a forbidden romance of sorts?
  • 1920s - socialite x gang member? prohibition era?
  • historical but in an asian/middle eastern setting
  • gangs/mafia
  • enemies to lovers
  • dysfunctional relationships
  • enemies with benefits (we'll fade)
  • forbidden romance
  • opposites attract
  • soulmates
fandoms
  • the man in the high castle
  • les miserables
  • the hunger games
  • harry potter
plots/pairings (underlined = craving; bold = role i prefer)
  • soulmate au
    soulmate au where any scar that you would receive actually shows up on your soulmate instead and vice versa. muse a is this super popular, well loved person who is seemingly perfect and muse b hates them for that. one day, muse b wakes up to find these awful bruises on their arms and around their neck, things that are impossible to deny are abuse marks. then in passing, they notice muse a sporting an incredibly distinct scar that 'coincidentally' just happens to be in the place muse b had accidentally injured just the day before.

• bad boy x good girl

• top in class x bottom in class
    he's in the top academic percentile of the school, she constantly ranks at the bottom. her mother doesn't care enough, his father cares too much. he thinks she's dense and lazy, she thinks he's a spoilt, stuck-up snob. as a last ditch attempt to earn some extra credit, he finds himself tutoring her. and that's when they begin to understand each other, with each becoming the other's support - and perhaps, even something more.

• rich boy x poor girl (genders can be swapped; inspired by the k drama the heirs)
    muse a is your textbook rich boy: looks, wealth, and a complicated family life. the woman he refers to as his mother in public may be his father's wife, but his real mother - his father's mistress - remains hidden within the walls of their mansion, an embarrassing secret that cannot be revealed to the rest of the world. having been sent abroad for the last four years, muse a has finally returned to study at one of the country's most expensive private schools. muse b's mother works as a live-in housekeeper for muse a's family, and she's recently won a scholarship to attend the same private school as muse a.

• player x player
    she's the residential flirt, he's the local player. they rest on the top rung of the school's social hierarchy, but have never quite seen each other as more than casual acquaintances. come senior year, they decide to date each other purely for the heck of it - after all, there isn't anyone else in the school who'd make for better arm candy. on the surface, the relationship is purely for entertainment, but of course, old habits die hard. unbeknownst to each other, each plots to break the heart of the other, as a final conquest before high school ends. as expected, they also have their own secrets they'd rather die over before telling anyone else. what will happen when these secrets get exposed, and the relationship becomes so much more than just a game?

• bad girl x good boy
    muse a is the stock image of high school queen bee: pretty, popular, and residential heartbreaker. muse b is top of the class and keeps a relatively lower profile - he just wants to stick to his friends and get through high school doing what he loves. their paths cross at a party muse a is hosting, a party muse b would typically never attend. with both of them drunk and muse a recovering from a particularly bad break up, she finds comfort in muse b and the two end up sharing a kiss. they're both convinced it's just another rebound, one-time thing at first, and try their best to forget about it. but the more they cross paths, the harder it is to deny the growing attraction between them.
song inspired (underlined = craving)
  • why'd you only call me when you're high - arctic monkeys
    • now it's three in the mornin' and i'm tryin' to change your mind
      left you multiple missed calls and to my message, you reply
      "why'd you only call me when you're high?"

muse a and muse b had a three-month fling before deciding that they were better off as friends. somehow, though, they keep finding themselves drawn to each other - especially when under the influence of alcohol. several "this is the last time we're doing this, then we're done"s later, muse a is finally done with their little arrangement, and offers muse b an ultimatum - commit, or end it once and for all.

• habits - tove lo
    • you're gone and i gotta stay high
      all the time
      to keep you off my mind

muse a and muse b were high school lovers - that is, until muse a decided to go to university abroad. they were confident that their relationship could last the distance, but muse a slowly stopped replying to messages and answering calls, and eventually vanished from muse b's life without so much as a 'goodbye'. muse b has been a mess of unhealthy coping mechanisms, from drugs and alcohol to multiple one night stands, but no matter how much they try, they can't seem to get over muse a. two years later, muse a returns to their hometown for a family visit, and somehow winds up on muse b's doorstep at midnight - very, very much not sober.

feel free to respond on this thread or pm me if you're interested!

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back