• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for active players to RP with

Which of these rps seems cooler?

• Total voters

hitman654

Hey everyone, I just got back from a year long hiatus (school was kicking my ass), and I'm looking to get back into roleplaying. I have a couple of ideas for Fantasy and realistic/modern but I can work with most things :closedeyessmile:
I also exclusively play as guys though, not sure why but I find it much easier.

My usual post length is around 3-4 paragraphs, sometimes a bit more but if you'd rather do shorter posts I can tailor them to whatever length is easiest. I've got a massive thing for development of characters though, I love it when the guy I'm playing starts off flimsy as shit and then eventually develops into a complete boss! Also my plots tend to have a slight romance element (either f+m or m+m), nothing graphic but I find it tends to create more compelling characters. I also tend to lean on quite a lot of diverse NPC's.

Here are a few of my ideas (you'll notice they're fairly open-ended in terms of plot and the character's you play and that's very much intentional):

Heroes of Arkensong - Fantasy/Super powers

We live in a world where some people are born with supernatural abilities, these people are categorised by their mother's dying in childbirth and having a very vibrant eye colour such as yellow or violet. These people are exceedingly rare and come in levels of 1-10, with 10 being rarest and most powerful (I'll give a full explanation of how powers work in this world if you choose this one). We are in medieval times and I am the son of a well-liked king with a large swathe of land that we call Arkensong. I am a powered, level 9, and so my only knowledge or memory of my mother is a pendant. I walk in one day to my mother's old chamber to look at it, only to find it is missing. You have stolen it. You are also a powered however growing up as a street orphan has made you hard and disdainful of nobility. You steal it to feed yourself without knowing I was also a powered and now you're on the run. I finally catch up with you on the border of Arkenwood - a deep, dark forest full of things that could easily kill you.

- This one is basically a combination of a super powers rp and a fantasy kingdoms rp. It can play out various ways however one I like it your character joining mine and eventually being recruited into a powered force which is used in a war against a neighbouring nation.

Victim of circumstance - Romance/Gangs
I have recently moved in to the house next door to yours, having grown up in the big city surrounded by gangsters and people who could and would kill me without a thought, I learnt to keep my head down. At least until my parents were killed - after that point I was forced to work for the gangs in order to provide for myself and my young sister, until recently when I used my intelligence to con a massive amount of money from the gangs and fled that life forever... or so I'd hoped. As far as you know however I'm just your new neighbour who is somewhat defensive about his past - until one late night you see me walking home, bruised and bloody.

- This rp is a pretty simple premise with a loooot of potential backstory to uncover if you're interested. The character I play in this is also pretty complex so if you're into trying to uncover backstory through playing then this will be great for you. Also the basic plot revolves around the gang this character screwed over coming for payback.

I have a couple more but I honestly can't be bothered to type out much more than this so if you like the way I write but don't really fancy either of these options send me a message anyway and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers ^_^

Hello there! I am greatly interested in your victim of circumstance plot, and would love to roleplay it with you if your still looking ^.^

I would pm you myself, the only problem is I don't quite have 10 posts yet, since I rp mainly through pm. But if your still looking I would love to start one up with you ^.^

Hello, I am new to this website but I have roleplayed before. I like both the ideas, but I have a slight preference for Victims of Circumstance. I usually post up to two paragraphs at a time but I'd like to see how I can stretch it. If possible I'd like an M/M pairing.

Can you tell me how often you generally post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back