• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Zombie RP group.

Just a little update on me. The reason I haven't posted my CS is mainly due to me scanning and observing who'll join, and how to model my CS. So, I haven't abandoned this RP.

If you want to do something a little different with the genre, don't focus so much on the horror of the situation, and instead on interesting and opportunistic motives the characters may have now that the end of the world has presented itself, and anarchy has taken over.

I'd say to definitely push the boundaries of what the enemies can do. Given that the zombies will be agile or even intelligent will make for more entertaining situations to watch as the characters will have to be more creative and audacious with their survival. Not very many zombie RPs use mutated infected, which could be fun. You could also pair natural disasters with the coming of the apocalypse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back