• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a yugioh rp partner

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey looking for someone who might want to do a yugioh rp with some unique ideas. Like cannon x oc pairings and willing to double.

Concept ideas:
- time traveling
-Pharaoh x (Me) servant and (you) Servant x priest (Where I could play Set or Mahad for you)
-Supernatural themed -ask for details-

For the Yu-gi-oh Supernatural theme. Would be setting up different supernatural groups. Vampires, Werewolves, mermaids, Demons, Cupid, etc for the group of dark creatures and Witches and Sirens under the light. The leaders or Heads as they could be called of each group meet under the full moon and dark moon to work around the meetings. The Monsters would be working to gain more to their people during the darkest night and the witches and sirens get their people during the brightest day. There are the occasion of a rare, human is neither witch nor siren but gifted who joins the cause. The heads of each group has a second who helps them lead. How these groups find a partner or Mate as some would call is by the senses. Vampires by the sweetest blood, werewolves by the way their inner wolf reacts, human by sight or by a cupid love potion or set up.

-Transfer Studen

I'm looking for someone who may be willing to play Atem, and I in return can play any of the other males.

we can discuss multiple ideas if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back