• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Wally for my OC (young justice)

Dvlbdgr

Magic Eight Ball
Hi! I'm Miles!
🔞I am 26, and as a grown adult I'd prefer if minors do not interact with me, at least in a private setting like PMs. thank you. 🔞

hi! I'm hoping to find someone to rp Young Justice, specifically Wally for my oc! I am semi-literate, I do mostly paragraph responses, however length isn't something I pay a lot of attention to, as I can't always do multiple paragraph responses, but I do try my best to give replies to match length/effort of my partners. I do largely do my rps on discord, as messenger doesn't like me too much, and you can find me at DevilBdgr#6456.

I'm kinda open to what my potential partner wants, as far as plot, I'm mostly just wanting to shippy stuff, mostly fluff and we can of course discuss what we are and are not OK with!

as stated earlier, I am 26 I am often online, and I am trans FTM. It's nice to meet you. send me a message and I'll respond ASAP, either here or on discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back