• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Trigun RP Partner? (CCxOC), (OCxOC) Other fandoms included

L
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Trigun roleplay, oc/canon friendly, selection of other fandoms
1x1 Trigun roleplay

merituuli

Preamble about myself: I’m an OC making gremlin, and generally prefer writing female or nonbinary characters. I’m AFAB nonbinary myself, and prefer they/them/theirs pronouns. I’m outgoing and super friendly, so if you think I’m trying to befriend you, I probably am. I live in the US Midwest, CST timezone, if it helps. I work in healthcare. I am able to respond to discord from work, but I won’t be quick. For partners, anyone is fine. I have a preference for NB people and women, but it’s not a big deal if you’re not. I need 21+ partners because I'm in my early 30s and I'm super not comfortable with anyone under that age given how easily things can turn sideways with a wider age difference than that. Personally, I have 10+ years of experience, but I've been on hiatus so I might need some help understanding newer terms.

So, I marathoned Trigun Stampede and am in the process of watching the 1998 anime series. As per my gremlin tendencies, I now have a staff of OCs to work with. Ideally, I’m looking for a Vash and/or Wolfwood to RP against OCs. Someone comfortable doubling would be nice! I prefer 2-3 paragraphs minimum in reply. Your English doesn’t need to be perfect; I just need to be able to understand you. Activity level doesn’t need to be hyper either, since I assume we all have lives outside of RP to attend to. One post a week would be great. Otherwise, remaining communicative about delays would be preferable.

Storywise, I’m all for long plots with twists and turns that are discussed beforehand. I’m a big sucker for romance but ONLY if there is chemistry and a discussion beforehand. Romance I’m comfortable with is restricted to OC/OC, OC/Canon, F/M and F/F. M/M is not on the menu, sorry. Poly romance is fine, but again, I really prefer to discuss that if there's chemistry. While I’m cool with delving into darker topics (nightmare fuel lover here, HELLO!) I'm wary about certain things and it needs to be discussed before just throwing it in the thread without warning.

Also: Communication. Communication. Communication! I am not a mind reader. I am a talk-it-out kind of person when it comes to disagreements and I try to be flexible. I do not want people expecting me to radar-scan something out of their vague hints and their brain. You need to TELL me things for me to know them. Otherwise, assume I don’t know because it’s probably close to the mark. I am here to build a long-term friendship over shared love of fandom and RP, not to get dragged into petty arguments over miscommunications. Please talk to me with your words, don’t get mad and ghost. I am begging.

Other than Trigun, I do have other fandoms I’m willing to try. Just keep in mind I’m more of an OC gremlin than a canon writer, and I’m more comfortable writing female characters. I prefer to write on discord, not on reddit DMs.

Some other fandoms include:

• The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim preferred)
  • Bloodborne
  • DC Universe (Primarily Timmverse, but can do a mashup)
  • Marvel Universe (primarily a mashup)
  • Halo (games & novels)
  • Sailor Moon (anime and manga mashup)
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Baldur’s Gate 3
  • ASOIAF (Cool with Dance of Dragons and other eras)
  • The Witcher (video game mainly but can mashup too)
  • Dead Space
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Resident Evil
  • WWZ or other zombie mashup
By no means is this list exhaustive. If you don’t see your fandom, give me a holler on DMs and I’ll let you know if I’m familiar with it. I will check notifications for comments, but DM is probably best to get hold of me. Thank you for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back