• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✰Looking for a Solider! ✰

untamedwonder

✰ ιɴ α ѕтαтe oғ ѕereɴe cαlмeѕѕ✰
Hey! Im Allison. Here is the starter in case you might be interested! Small villages are being rapidly destroyed, and the people left behind have been too traumatized to talk about what they had seen. Thousands of lives taken, several different villages turned to ashes, and no one knew a thing of who was demolishing these innocent villages. I’m a 19 year old girl who is in a destroyed house sitting on the floor, with no walls around me. You are a young army soldier looking for anyone left behind this village.

This roleplay idea is flexible. We can add magic, mystery, and by far people have liked adding adventure in trying to find the village destroyers.

I am online 2 weeks every month, so I will get back to you if you are interested! Maybe not straight away, but close. Leave suggestions, or message me them! Can't wait to roleplay with some of you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back