• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a small group (4)

Black is my character she is shy and has bad anxiety.she enjoys making friends, being outside, and drawing. She is usually quiet but will slowly become more social as time goes on
Lovely! We have 4 characters so far!
So you said put a character down here right? What all do we put regarding that?
You can just put a name and basic personality info :) you can develop the character as you go along or whatever works best for you :) I just need a name and basic info. I do need two more male characters since all the female slots are full.

I'll throw down a male character. Bill Johansson. He's not shy per se, he can be quite outspoken actually, if bold; but he is typically independent, and doesn't always ingratiate himself to others. Not that he can't, or doesn't ever, it's just the way it is.

BTW, what age range are we talking here? Are they in college for instance? That could explain why they are strangers moving in together.

Tiberius is a friendly individual. He's quite sociable but prefers to keep to his own tastes such as comics, video games, movies and graphic arts (bit of a nerd). He usually takes up most resposiblities wherever something needs to be done. It's his way of being active and keeping fit.

Ruby, Ellie, Kota, Bl
I'll throw down a male character. Bill Johansson. He's not shy per se, he can be quite outspoken actually, if bold; but he is typically independent, and doesn't always ingratiate himself to others. Not that he can't, or doesn't ever, it's just the way it is.

BTW, what age range are we talking here? Are they in college for instance? That could explain why they are strangers moving in together.
They can be any age but I'd prefer in their early to mid twenties. No minors though since they live on their own :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back