• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a small group (4)

Lifelines

So I've been watching a lot of Terrace House lately and I am interested in starting an RP about four strangers moving in together (two females and two males) and just kind of seeing how the story unfolds. There's not set plot, I'd like to create it as we go.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a message.

Not sure if it’s too late but I’d love to join
It's not too late at all :) my goal was four people but up to six is absolutely fine. I'd love to have you join!

If you have a character in mind, please let me know either here or by DM and then once we have everyone's characters we can get started :)

General idea or details. Anything is fine, we can develop it as we go along too :)
cool. if i wrote one of the girls, i was probably going to use my character ruby. she seems kinda shallow on the surface because she tries so hard to fit in and be like everyone else but underneath she’s really interesting and is kinda into fantasy and horror movies and all kinds of stuff. she’s a college student, majoring in english. i’d probably start her off as kinda shy at first but she’d reveal more of her true self as she got more comfortable.

but i get the feeling that people will probably really want the female slots so i’m open to using one of my male or gender-nonconforming characters if it’s too female heavy.

I was also hoping to use one of my female characters but if there’s too many I’ll gladly use a male character.

Ellie is a pretty outgoing character who loves meeting new people. She is very much a people pleaser and will do anything for her friends, she’s the kind of person who puts others before herself but this often becomes a problem as she then doesn’t worry about herself. Ellie is always moving or doing something, she can’t just sit there and be on her phone. This often gets out of hand though, especially at parties etc. Even though she seems like this wild, bubbly person she’s actually very down to earth and loves just having a deep chat.

So I've been watching a lot of Terrace House lately and I am interested in starting an RP about four strangers moving in together (two females and two males) and just kind of seeing how the story unfolds. There's not set plot, I'd like to create it as we go.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a message.

Am I too late miss?

So far I have two character submissions: Welcome Ruby and Ellie to the Terrace House RP.

My character is male and is named Kota (will submit character sheet tomorrow.)

This RP will have six characters, we have three so far so first create, first participate I guess :)

And I will add all the participating RPers in a group chat thing as soon as we have six.

Thank you for your interest and patience. We are close to beginning the RP. Ideally I'd like to begin no later than Thursday. DM me if you have any suggestions or anything :)

Looks like the RP's full and closed; darn. Any chance I could be some kind of recurring character in the neighborhood? Neighbor, postman, bartender, whatever it'd be. Just a thought, because this seems interesting.

Looks like the RP's full and closed; darn. Any chance I could be some kind of recurring character in the neighborhood? Neighbor, postman, bartender, whatever it'd be. Just a thought, because this seems interesting.
It's not closed yet, I still haven't received 3 character submissions (writing with a group of 6). You are welcome to join, I just need a character from you. We will start when we have all six

Black is my character she is shy and has bad anxiety.she enjoys making friends, being outside, and drawing. She is usually quiet but will slowly become more social as time goes on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back